Twenty Four

"OH MY FUCKING GOD." "BENJAMIN!!!" Grace scolded with a smile as the family walked around their luxury villa in the Four Seasons resort of Hawaii. "Guys, this is way way too much." Ben said turning to Johnny and Holly. "Don't look at me, it was all HER." The Hollywood icon with his youngest in his arms said pointing to his wife. "Are you insane Hols??! This must have cost a bomb." "Do you like it?" The little sister said proudly. "It's amazing!" Michael added before Hannah hugged her sister in law, closely followed by Nicola. "Well as we are amongst family, you all know, Johnny pays me an obscene amount of money to work for the production company, and he never lets me pay for anything.. so this is my treat, FINALLY I can treat you all." She said looking towards her husband with a gentle smile as she finished her sentence. "And Johnny the jet, I mean how can I ever pay you back?" Ben said approaching sincerely, "Just enjoy your birthday. You only ever get to 40 once." He smirked reaching to put his arm around his brother in law. Adam nudged his younger brother before Holly caught on. "Oi, you had your orient express trip.. don't think I have favourites you know!" She said wrapping her arms around him. "Us and the brood are in the villa next door. Sadly we don't all fit here." Holly added before grabbing Lottie's hand and heading out on the terrace past the private pools to begin looking around what would be the Depp residence for the next two weeks.

"You've made your brother the happiest ever." Johnny said approaching, he was carrying both girls who were rubbing their eyes. She smiled and was touched that Johnny had so throughly supported her with this idea. Pippa began to nuzzle into her Johnny's shoulder as Holly said "We have two very tired girlies." The mother began before turning and pulling changes of clothes out the cases. "Doll.. we have people to do that." "I just feel bad..." she said embarrassed, "don't be.. you heard the hotel manager, the staff at these two villas are dedicated completely to us, do you want them to get bored by taking all their work... you are on vacation!" Holly rolled her eyes. "I guess not.. let's change these two and hopefully they can swim and keep awake for dinner."

"Oh my gosh, they are having such fun aren't they?" Grace said to her daughter as they watched all the grandchildren play. The sun had begun to set over the horizon, Lily-Rose was stood in the pool catching the smaller children who were jumping in the pool whist Jack was stood on the edge encouraging them all to jump. "Such fun. I love seeing them all together." Holly said sat beside her mother sipping a refreshing drink. They had both changed since arriving and opted to keep an eye on the children whilst the other adults got settled.

The next evening, the women of the family were extremely excited as the hotel concierge had provided a professional photographer to capture some family shots to mark the special occasion. The group were gathered on the beach in front of their villas and were awaiting Michael, Johnny, Ben and Adam. "Lottie, come away from the water.. you'll get your dress wet!" Holly said as she bent down and picked Pippa up. "Look at Ellie.. she's following Lottie round like a little shadow." Nicola said proudly. "Honestly, Lily, you're gonna have your work cut out when these girls become teenagers." "I can't wait!" Lily giggled. The children had all conveniently been dressed in similar outfits and colours looking like the picture perfect family. Jack was chasing Henry down the beach and quickly scooped him up and ran back to the group of women. "Granny!!!Jack got me! He got me!!" Henry yelled before he turned to the teen. "I thought we were friends, cousin!! Don't be a tattle tale!!" Jack smirked before placing the boy down. Holly placed Pippa down who immediately ran to her younger cousin Billy. "Play nicely." Holly warned before the gents made their way along the sand. "Oh and what kept you so long?" Hannah smirked. "Don't blame us.. blame Johnny." Ben said holding up a cigar. "Don't look at me!! It was all him!!" Johnny said with his trademark smile pointing with his lit cigar to his father in law. "Oh that's charming... dropping me in it... besides aren't we meant to be marking a special celebration? Me and my boys were just chewing the fat." Michael said blowing the smoke away from the group and kissing his wife's cheek who rolled her eyes.

That evening, after a wonderful dinner the youngest children had been put to bed, and the family were sat on the adjoined terraces enjoying some tropical cocktails. Holly was sat on Johnny's lap, he kissed her softly, but she pulled back and scrunched her nose. "Ewww" she said rubbing her mouth, "I can honestly say that's the first time that's ever happened." Johnny smirked making light of the situation. "What?" He asked his wife, "what are you drinking? It tastes rank!" Holly said sipping her own drink to get rid of the taste. "Whiskey?" Johnny asked confused. "An Old Fashioned?" It was his usual signature drink apart from red wine so he was very shocked she didn't like it or know about it. Holly shrugged before continuing the conversation. "So tomorrow is water park day!" Jack announced. "And the hotel have given us special clearance for three hours. 8-11... how cool is that?" He added. "I knew having you as my brother in law would have its perks." Ben jested with Johnny.

"There's no way she will do it." Holly heard Adam say to Jack when she approached after checking on the children. "Oh yeah..." Jack said nodding his head towards his step mother sitting down and grabbing her drink. "Holly, tell him you'll go on the big slides with me." "Me?!" Holly said shocked before seeing her brothers chuckle at the idea. "Of course Jack... wouldn't miss it." She said poking her tongue out at her brothers. "You won't get me on those things. Give me a rubber ring and the little ones and I'll be grand." Grace said as she sipped her Gin and Tonic. "Granny you can come on the lazy river, you'll like that!" Lily said. "Ahh yes one for all of us!!" Michael smirked before turning to Johnny. "Let me guess you're too cool for water slides?" "Nope not at all... in fact I'm just gearing myself up to chase my boy down that kamikaze one he spoke about!!" Johnny chuckled.