Fifty

"Well that's the girls off

"Well that's the girls off... can you believe they are old enough now to beg for sleepovers?" Holly said wandering into the bedroom of the family home in Paris. The girls had pretty much begged to stay with Stephen and Gina in their plush hotel suite. As it was almost Christmas vacation time, the two Depp parents had decided that as long as it was ok with the Deuters' the girls could stay over. "Well they do love their Auntie G, she spoils them rotten." Johnny smirked before his wife saw him laying on the bed. "They better not be muddy sneaks on that brand new bedding J..." she said with a smile knowing he would never notice if the bedding was new or something they had owned for five years. "No obviously not..." Johnny said coyly before discreetly kicking off his sneakers and kicking them off the side of the bed with a thud. Holly was pottering around in the walk in closet before she heard him approach. "Where's little man?" "He's down for a nap.. he's been so out of sorts I think it's a phase." "Do you think he will be ok if we leave him this evening?" Johnny said wrapping his arms around his wife from behind. She turned in his arms, "leave him?" "Well Amelié is still here and I was thinking of asking just this once if she wouldn't mind keeping an eye on him so I could wine and dine my wife?" Holly smiled sweetly Amelié was a wonderful housekeeper and France's answer to Hilda. She did adore all the children, so Holly had no qualms in leaving her child in her care. "You want to wine and dine me?" "God yes. It's been a while..." he smirked before stealing a kiss.

A while later, Holly followed Johnny down the stairs to where Amelié was busy in the sitting room, the mother of three asked multiple times if the housekeeper minded staying well into the evening to mind their son. The member of staff was delighted, happy to be asked. "See I told you." Johnny said turning to his wife. Holly smiled before they kissed briefly. "Be ready for 8..." he said grabbing his jacket. "I'll be back.." he said with a wink leaving Holly and Amelié to discuss logistics.

A while later, Holly had managed to have a soak in the bath, and feed Teddy before putting him down for the night. She had rushed to her dressing table to finish getting ready, still none the wiser as to where Johnny was or where they were going for dinner. She began her make up routine when she heard Teddy cry once more. Standing she tightened her robe and headed to the nursery. "Oh Amelié, I don't expect you to take care of him now when I'm here. Go get some rest and have some dinner before we leave." Holly said sweetly taking her baby into her arms. "Hey you.. Mr Grouch. Are you not sleepy? You're not hungry because you've had a big feed... what is it? What can Mama do for you?" She said as she wandered around the room gently kissing her son's head. She turned on the spot and saw her husband dressed extremely sauve leaning against the doorframe "Here you are." He said with a smile. Holly smiled cuddling Teddy close "He was down but now he's wide awake... I think we are going to be late." She said nervously. "Don't be silly. Food will wait.. here give him to me.." he said proudly stepping into the room. He removed the hand that was behind his back to gift his wife a stunning bouquet before swapping the flowers for his baby son.

 "Johnny! They are beautiful!!" Holly exclaimed

"Johnny! They are beautiful!!" Holly exclaimed. "Thank you." She gushed. "You're welcome my darling, now go get ready." He chuckled tapping her rear as she left the room.

As Holly sat back at her dressing table, she hadn't realised the baby monitor was still on. She heard her husband shuffling round the nursery comforting their son. "Ahh my boy... what can Papa do? You're little tears have to stop because they are breaking mine and your mother's heart. Especially when we don't know why you're crying." Holly smiled sweetly listening to Johnny. "Ahh there we go.. that's my boy." Johnny was hushing the baby and Holly heard him whisper "I really need you to get back to sleep because mummy won't leave you in this state and I have big plans for us.. it's not often we go out anymore so can you do me a favour bud and get some sleep? I promise you'll feel much better when you do son." Holly giggled to herself as she applied her lipstick before standing and grabbing her dress from the walk in closet.

After changing into a dress white blazer dress, Holly grabbed her clutch bag and filled it with the essentials she needed before heading out to the landing where Johnny was pulling the nursery door to. "Woahhh" he said with a smirk. "You look fucking stunning darling." This made her blush before she tucked her hair behind her ear.