CHAPTER 57: CAKE

THREE DAYS LATER AT DAWN

VALKYRIE PALACE

HELENA'S BATHROOM

"It's been three days after my first meeting with the Dark Knight guild members. After, commanding Gunter to gather all the guild members in the misty peak. As a result, I was able to determine the size of the guild forces. I now have two 4th class Grandmasters, five 3rd class Grandmasters, over two hundred 2nd class Grandmasters, four hundred 1st class Grandmasters, two hundred first circle rogue wizards, and lastly two hundred kids still in training, all under my command.

But once Giles and Hamas. The first and second place on the Dark Knight Guild special killer list saw I was a girl they tried to kill me. I guess Gunter did not tell them how strong I was. But after a few seconds, they came around quickly, even though they suffered a few broken limbs and ribs. Sigh... now that I think about it, I understand why they fought so hard. As men, they never thought they could lose to a girl, since men are the only ones who can use mana. However, I am not your average girl.

After showing my power by beating the shit–I mean sparring with the strongest guild members, I gained the guild member's fear and respect as their new guild leader. Then I looked through all the guild's assassination requests. And I learnt some interesting things about the Giggadon empire. Though the empire seemed calm on the surface, there were many conflicts, killing, corruption, bribery, and slavery going on behind the scenes. The only reason the empire has not collapsed yet is that no matter how greedy the people are, they would never bring their misdeeds to the surface where the emperor could see.

Because they know that as long as it doesn't get the emperor's attention, they are safe to do whatever they want. But if something happens to the emperor, the Giggadon empire would be like a sandcastle built beside a seacoast..."

*SPLASH*

Helena thought in her mind as she steps into her bathtub filled with warm water. And some of the water poured out of the bath onto the floor.

"Haa... this feels good."

Helena said with a relaxed expression after feeling the warmth of the water.

"... But, since I need this empire as my tool in conquering this world and building my harem, I will not let the pests in it cause its destruction. As the emperor's daughter, it's only right I get rid of the pests for my beloved empire. Hehe"

Helena said with a malicious smile.

*WHOOSH*

While Helena was plotting in her head Alpha flies out and sees Helena's expression.

[HEY, CAN YOU STOP SMILING LIKE THAT? IT SCARES THE DAYLIGHT OUT OF ME?]

Alpha asked.

[No... no... no... Alpha, a man should have a scary expression that can deter the enemy from engaging in battle, that way he can win the war without fighting.]

Helena said with a scholarly aura around her.

[WOW, WHAT A GOOD QUOTE. SAD THING IT DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU.]

Helena said in a mocking tone.

"Tsk. Ever since she evolved, she has just been messing with me. But I guess having someone that mocks you isn't that bad."

Helena thought in her mind while smiling inwardly.

[You know something Alpha?]

Helena asked.

[What?]

Alpha asked curiously.

[I always wondered why your golden form is flat, is it because you are in a loli's body, or is it just your destiny? To be a washing board.]