CHAPTER 58: SOLUTION

*WIPE*

"Sigh... did you enjoy the cake so much you covered yourself in it?"

Helena said while wiping off the cake frosting on Rath's hands and face.

"Heehee..."

Rath giggles happily as she stared at Helena. She now understood what the fuzzy feeling she felt in her heart was. It was the feeling of love.

*WHOOSH*

"Dad, Rath loves you very much."

Rath said with a shy tone as she hug Helena tightly. After saying those words, her cheeks turned blushed red from embarrassment.

"... Yeah, Dad loves you too... Now let's go take a bath."

Helena said with a smile as she picks Rath off the floor.

"Dad, there is no bath in the temple. So where are we going to take a bath?"

Rath asked in a curious tone.

"Don't worry, we will be there soon."

Helena replied as she teleported.

*VROOM* *TELEPORTATION SOUND*

—---------------------------------------

A FEW MOMENTS LATER.

SOMEWHERE ON PHOENIX ISLAND.

PHOENIX WATERFALL.

*SPLASH*

*SPLASH*

"Hahaha. Dad, I got you."

Rath said as she laughed happily while splashing water on Helena's face.

"... You little brat, I am going to get you..."

Helena said with a smile as she chased after Rath playfully, in the waterfall pool. Though she could catch Rath before a microsecond passed. But having to play normal games with her daughter like normal people brought a sense of nostalgia to her.

She remembers how as a kid in her previous life her mom and Dad would take her to the beach, and she would splash water to their faces, and they would chase her. They were very happy and memorable moments of her life.

"If I just listened to my- Tsk! What are you thinking Joon? all that is in the past now. I just have to think about the present now and make sure my daughter is having fun."

Helena thought in her mind after snapping herself out of remembering a bad memory. After clearing her thoughts Helena looked toward Rath and smiled happily.

"Heh, I got you now..."

Helena said as she was about to grab Rath.

As Rath was about to get caught, she looks back at Helena and sticks out her tongue before saying.

"Dad is Too slow."

Rath said in a mocking tone before disappearing right as Helena was about to grab hold of her.

*WHOOSH*

"...!?"

Helena was surprised when Rath disappeared, but her surprised expression changed into a smile.

"Look at this brat after not seeing her for a long time. It seems she has mastered her abilities. Hehehe... I feel so proud to see my child progress but since the rules of the games have changed, I just have to follow the new rules now don't I?"

Helena said with a menacing grin.

—---------------------------------------------------

NORTHERN CONTINENT ON PLANET #1