CHAPTER 59: QI TYPE

GODDESS TEMPLE

RATH'S ROOM.

*MUNCH* *EATING SOUND*

*MUNCH*

"Whoa, it seems my observation was right. My daughter is a foodie. She has eaten more than half of the meal I made in less than five minutes. I guess the hours I took to make the meal were not wasted."

Joon said in his mind while watching Rath eat at an incredible pace.

(Joon... this is the Mc's name in the male form. And also, the Mc's name before reincarnating.)

*********************

A FEW MINUTES LATER.

Helena reverted to her female form.

"Umm... Rath, are you still mad at Dad?"

Helena asked after Rath was done eating all the food.

After hearing Helena's words, Rath looked at her dad's expression and she thought to herself that, this was her opportunity to ask for more delicious food. After realizing this, she had a mischievous smile on her face.

*BUZZ*

"Huh? Why did I just fill a chill after seeing Rath's cute smile?"

Helena thought in her mind with a confused expression.

"If Rath is still angry at Dad, would Dad do anything to make Rath happy?"

Rath asked Helena with a cute expression and tone.

"Yes. Dad would do anything to make Rath happy."

Helena replied.

"Heh..."

After hearing Helena's words, Rath had a devious but cute smirk on her face.

"Since Dad would do anything to make Rath happy..."

Rath said as she creates a scroll with her ability.

"I want Dad to cook everything that is on this list for Rath."

Rath said as the scroll opens.

"WHAT THE!..."

Helena said with a surprised tone and expression as she watches the bottom roll of the scroll seem to roll endlessly across the room floor. After the scroll reached its end, Helena picks up a part of the scroll parchment and glances through it.

"He-hehe...Hahahaha!... You little brat, just because I said I'll do anything to make you happy you think you can take advantage of me!? If I don't teach you a lesson sooner or later, you will become a spoiled brat."

Helena said in an angry tone and with a serious expression as she walked up to Rath while squeezing her fist.

"Dad!... Dad, what are you doing?"

Rath said with a wary tone as she saw her dad's scary expression.

"Nothing much. Just wanted to introduce you to my fist of love."

Helena said with a pissed smile.

*BAM*

****************************

A FEW MOMENTS LATER.

Kneeling At the corner of the room with her hands raised and a bump on her head was Rath, after receiving her father's fist of love and being punished.

"Daaaad! I am really sorry. Please forgive me."

Rath begged Joon in a sorry tone.

"As your father, it is my duty to punish you when you do something naughty so you can reflect on your mistake. But until then, your punishment continues."