Chapter 1: Long Beauty Sleep

A guy, a boy perhaps in a soft colored orange cardigan run through the field of lavenders. He touches each corolla of the lavenders. His face was not seen but his appearance brings joy to me.

"Ai Hua wake up!" A voice called mamong me wake up. Oh damn I missed another sweet dream of that guy again. The guy who I call Dream Light, referring to how bright he shines in my dream. I've been dreaming about him since I was trapped in a coma. Who is that guy? Never knew.

Oh whatever, I got a college to run to right now and I don't have time to think about a dream that'll never come true.

The bed feels too soft leave and my body is drowning in it. I really need to take a cold shower today so my body would waoe up.

Morning routine was checked and done well like always. As soon as I stepped downstairs mum greeted me with a Good Morning and a bowl of cereal.

I haven't gone to college for a LONG time due to my severe accident. I was driving happily to my parent's home only to get crushed by a truck. Legs were broken but thank god I didn't die.

I'm quite tired of seeing couples walking around holding hands, hugging and kisisng in the middle of the streets.

I wonder how it feels like having someone by your side that is more than friends. Lovers.

Its getting more and more annoying each day I see my friends clinging onto their boyfriends while I cling on books and headphones. I wonder if Heena is still with her boyfriend though.

I've been in college for 2 years. I made friends but no lover. How do they even find someone? Do their lovers just appear in their life out of nowhere? How do they get the courage to confess?

I'll die alone at this point. I dont think I would be anyone's type either.

As soon as I stepped into the building, many people greeted me.

"Good to see you again Hua." "Glad to have you here." "Get well soon"

Just one different reply and that is my closest friend, Heena.

"Girl you good? Thought your head cracked open!" She wraps her arms around my shoulder.

I smiled at her before replying. "I won't die at young age dumbass,"

"Well how was your recovering process?" She asked.

"Oh don't ask me that, I recovered in coma how can I know?"

"Right....Our batch is going to drink today. You should come." Heena states.

"What time?" I asked.

"Mm...I think afternoon."

"We'll see. Im gonna go to class now. Peace"