Chapter 6: Two with One

Class

"How's the date?" Heena leans on me.

"It went well. The guy is a gentlemen." I replied with a small smile.

"Really?! What was he like?"

"Mmm....funny, kind and polite. His face is also unreal."

"Damn! So no second date?"

My lips pursed as my brain thought about it. Yeah, I am more interested in Ni-Ki than the greenflag guy, Wonbin.

"Yeah"

I turned to look out the window, seeing the bastketball court with the players playing. And thats when I noticed an oreo haired guy throwing the ball into one of the loops.

The lips of mine curled up into a smile seeing Ni-Ki cheering and laughing with hus friends until I saw a girl walking up to him, giving him a towel and a bottle of water.

He smiled at the said girl, putting his arms around her shoulders and messing with her hair.

His girlfriend? He said doesn't have one. Maybe just dated? But he agreed to the date last week.

My hand made their way to my hair.

God, this guys is frustrating.

-------------‐-----------------------------------------‐--------------

Lunch

Heena beside me, Haebyeok infront of Heena and Ni-Ki infront of me....

"Ya'll, Ai Hua's date went well!" Heena broke the silence.

"Really? Thats great news!" Heabyeok continued.

Only the couple speaks in this group. Well to my surprise, Ni-Ki decides to say something today. Like always with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, she told me yesterday.

"She told you?! You guys met yesterday?!"

"Just for a bit. Our dorms are beside each other."

I looked down to my lunch as the couple covers their open mouth with their hands, glanc8ng at each other.

"Come on guys, its not that serious..."

"No no, this is something. How bout you guys go on a date?" Heena suggested us a date.

Ni-ki's raised an eyebrow, looking at me.

"But my first date did go well though..."

"And? Did you guys get into any relationships? If no then, you can still go on a date with someone else!"

"Ni-ki are you okay with it?" I asked.

"Well I cant decline that offer." He leans closer to me before adding. "Especially the I cheered with on the first day we met."

He's trying to play with my heart is it? Earlier today he was being sweet to another girl, and now he's smiling at me. If only I could scrape that smile out of his face.

"You guys cheered?!" Heena raises her voice.

"Yeah, as the lonely dudes in that group at that time." Ni-ki replies.

"I gotta go to the bathroom..." i stood up, trying to leave the conversation.

They let me go and I quickly rushed to the girl's bathroom, washing my face and my hands.

It all felt awkward after that night we slept in the same bed. What really happened that night?

Why am I even interested in him? Is it because of his smile? No, I hate it.

I pulled out my phone, scrolling to see if anybody left a message.

1 unread message from Unknown.

Unknown

Hello Ai Hua, Wonbin here:)

Oh hey! Did you got home
safely last night?

Sure did! Are you free this saturday?

I think I am, why?

I'm thinking of a second date.
If you're interested of course!

Well sure!
Where you wanna go?

How about the amusement park?

Sounds great!

I place my phone back into where it was and looked at my self from the mirror for 5 seconds before returning to the others.

"Took you long enough! We were planninh on what type of date you guys will be going to!"

"Date? With who?"

"Ni-Ki! How about on Saturday? You guys can go to the amusument park!"

"WHAT?"

Woah now, this spunds exactly like Wonbin's messages.

"I don't think I can go on the date...I am going to the amusement park on Saturday! Just...with my date yesterday..."

-

Park Wonbin

Wonbin, my friend wanted to
come with us, would you be
fine with it?

Sure thing, how many?

Four, including me.

Sounds alright.

Okay, thanks!

No problem.

"Okay, he agreed."

"YAY!!! GET READY FOR SOME FUN IN TWO DAYS."