Chapter 9: If only I was sober

Ai Hua

The sun blinded my eyes and thats when I noticed the difference of my windows, I sat up.

Not only the window, the bed is also different. Its much more comfortable.

I'm also naked in someway, but the only thing I could think about right now is my throbbing head.

How much did I drank? Why did I even drank? No class today for me.

Just as i layyed back on the bed, the door creaked open.

"Still asleep?" A familiar depe voice hinted from behind.

Whoever it is, that person is facingmy naked ass back. I fucked someone last night maybe?

A tap on my shoulder before a voice called my name, "Ai Hua?"

Okay shit, its the one and only Ni-Ki or should I say Nicki Minaj?

"Hm?" I mumbled, avoiding to face him.

"Class ended, do you wanna get up?"

"Can I have a shirt first?"

"Wait here," He says in a soft tone before walking away.

It took a few while to come back with a black over sized shirt in hand, handing it up to me immediately.

"Thanks."

I sat up on the bed once more, still facing away of course. I'm not ketting a guy seeing my bare chest even though he probably already did. He probably saw my birthmark too.

Just as I put the shirt on, I turned to him.
"What happened to us last night?"

"You don't remember...?" I could hint a feeling of disappointment in his voice. Its not my fault I can't remember Ni-Ki.

"You know I drank a lot right?"

"Right...So Heena told me to pick you up because she said she was fucking Heabyeok, and so I did. Well when we got to our dorms, you lost your keys and so...I had no choice but to let you stay here. I left on my bed, thinking to go sleeo at the couch but the pulled me and we fu-"

"OKAY ENOUGH." In a quick motion, I covered my red face of embarrassment. What is wrong with me?!

"Do you wanna eat? I bought some food for you." He asked.

"Sure,"

I got up, feeling my legs give up the moment I step foot on the wooden floor of Ni-ki's room.

"Do you need help?" The oreo head reaches for my arms.

"You're not a gentle one eh?"

"You told me to not be gentle though..." He held me for support, avoiding my pupils.

"I DID?!"

"You did!" He says with a laugh.

~~~

"Girl where were you earlier."