Chapter 14:Where R U?

Ai Hua

He fed me. Well he 'tried' to but I refused. Who knows what he might put inside that soup.

I just woke up to Wonbin smilling with a bowl of soup. It made me hungry but the thought of what could be in it made me wanna throw up.

"Eat." He demanded, still I refused with a silence, just shutting my mouth close. His smile faded and he threw the bowl across the room. "For fuck's sake! Listen to me! Is it that hard?!"

Sure I flinched by his sudden aggressiveness. "I told you I'll never give in to you."

He scoffed. "Waiting for your little romeo to save you huh?" I glared at him. Though indeed I am waiting for 'my little romeo'. Does he know where I am?

Wonbin traced his fingers down my forehead to my cheeks. "He won't look for you ny love. Even if he tries to, he won't find you."

"Hah! Theres many ways to track me-"

"With what? Your phone is with me . Unless he put a tracker in your body?" He grinned.

Of course he has my phone. He's not stupid.

Ni-Ki sat beside Heeseung as he stared deeply into Heeseung's computer. "Can you find her?"

"As long as her phone is not turned off, it won't be a big deal."

After a few clicks, there appear a location. An hour from where they are.

"Lets go." Ni-Ki muttered as Heeseung and Jake both got up. The three entered Heeseung's car and began their 'journey' to find Ai Hua at this current location they're heading to. Oh boy, if only they knew what Wonbin had planned in that sane nonetheless, genius mind of his.

It was a long ride for them but it would only go to waste after they found out thay Wonbin only threw Ai Hua's phone near an old dirty lake.

"Fuck!" Ni-Ki cursed, his hand going through his hair.

"Only her phone is here. No trace of living." Heeseung sighed.

"That bitch planned this for sure."

Wonbin chuckled as he stared at his phone. "Awhh...Looks like your Romeo did come."

He showed me the screen. Ni-Ki. And 2 more guys were looking around for something at a lake.

"Here!" One of the guys spoke. "Her phone."

"They found your phone but they'll never find you." Wonbin closes his phone.

"If they don't, what are you gonna do to me then?"

"Of course I'll not do anything to harm you. You're fragile. Let's just say you'll be the love of my life?"

"I can check her whereabouts with this phone." Heeseung said as he hold out the phone.

"Did you bring your laptop?"

He nods. "Always."

They sat back in the car. Heeseung focused on the screen while the other two could only pray for the best.

---

"What do you see in him?"

"Why? You're also interested in him? Maybe I should tell you more about Ni-Ki. Hopefully you'll stalk him instead of me after that."

Wonbin chuckles. "You're funny."

Ai Hua hummed. They've been infront each other for a few minutes, talking as if they didn't just threw a whole tantrum at each other an hour ago.

"You know if he actually kills me, I'll leave some things for you." Wonbin started.

"I'll burn it up."

"You're so different from the dates."

"What do you expect?"

"Shut up. You're making irritated everytime I talk to you."

Her eyes lit up. "Does that mean you're over me?"

"Too bad, no."

It took a few minutes for him to leave but he left, leaving Ai Hua to be alone in her thoughts.

She misses her hot shower, her phone, Heena well quite everything and everyone. Other than that, she's just bored, being tied to a chair without anything you can do, who wouldn't die out of boredom?

Ai Hua looked around the room. It was dark as always only a few lighrs lighting the space up. 

I cringed🙏

When was the last time I updated? Sorry😭 Life is hard y'know AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER