Chapter 11: Confess.

Entering dorm alone wasn't a problem for me. Its calm and quiet but its quite scary at the same time since its dark. But my feet hurts from all the walking at the mall, I just want to lay in my bed at this point.

Finally, I'm at the door of my dorm where my bed perfectly comfortable bed sat.

I was a second away to open the door until I felt a pair of strong hands wrapped around my waist and a chest hitting my back along with a storng smell of alcohol.

Great, a drunkard in the residence hall.

"I miss you, Ai..."

Ai? A nickname only one person uses. Ni-Ki.

"Ni-Ki...?"

"Why didn't you talk to me..." His voice was quite shaky. Maybe he's drunk, or just high.

"Did you know how pained I was because of you? How could you leave me and forget me..."

"What are you talking about Ni-Ki?"

He turns me around to face him before nuzzling his face onto the crook of my neck.

"We slept together, we fucked each other. Why did you acted like nothing happened?" He says it like its nothing.

...

"Answer me." He demanded.

"You also acted like nothing happened. Let me go now Ni-Ki, I'm tired." I tried pushing him but this dude won't budge at all.

"Sleep with me."

"Ni-ki, did you drink?"

He chuckles, wonder what's so funny. "Just a little, baby."

"You should of stayed in your dorm..." My hand reached for his wrist thats still holding onto my waist.

Ni-ki shook his head. "I wanna celebrate my wife coming home..."

"Wife?!"

Suddenly he pulled his head back up, now making eye contact with me. "Let's go home, wife."

Without any warning he pulled me into his dorm. Fuck I just wanted to rest on my bed now I'm here waiting to be fucked by the great wall of Japan.

While looking around, seeing a bottle of soju that is half empty explains why he was all tipsy.

In the end, he sat me on his bed before tracing my face with his hands.

"You've gotten prettier." His voice is quiet and soft. Sounds like he's tired mostly.

"Ni-ki, your drunk."

"So what...drunk thoughts are the truth..."

After leaving my stunned, he casually crawled onto the bed, leaving a soft peck on my lips before laying his head on my lap.

"I can't help myself Ai. I don't wanna repeat the past but I just..." He stopped mid sentence.

"What are you trying to say, Ni-Ki?"

"I fucking love you."

A sentence he let out softly before falling into his deep slumber.

But what past?