Chapter 5:Date

My eyes opened as the shine of the bright sun lasers my eyes. No one is in bed with me. Didn't Ni-Ki slept here last night?

I sat up to notice how the collar of my shirt was pulled down to my shoulders, revealing the birth mark on the front of my shoulder that is always covered under the fabric of my clothes.

How did it get here. Did something happened between me and Ni-Ki last night? How come my shirt is pulled all the way?

My hand to pull the collar of the shirt back to where it was, covering my birth mark.

The door of the room was half open. Of course Ni-Ki has left, his jacket nowhere to be seen either.

------------------------------------------------------------

Its been two weeks since the incident.

Ni-Ki haven't spoken a word with me. We did made a few eye contacts whenever he hangs out with Heena's boyfriend. Infact, that's what is happening right now.

Everytime I see him, my stomach turns.
Its devastating trying to see his feelings.

"Hua! Your blind date is gonna be tomorrow~ Don't forget about it." Heena brought up the date she had set.

I sighed.

"Really?! Ai hua is going on a blind date?" Haebyeok covers his mouth in surprise.

"Yeah! I set it up for her!" Heena states.

"Damn, goodluck getting your man girl."

I slightly smiled at the two before turning to Ni-Ki whose on his phone, as always.

"I'm afraid it'll go the other way." I exclaimed.

"Then we'll just find you a new one! Ni-Ki you in?" Heena suddenly brought up Ni-Ki.

"Hm? A date?" He raised his head from the phone, looking at Heena.

"Yep! If her first date tomorrow doesn't go well, how about you be her second date?"

He looks at me a small smirk. "Why not first?"

"Oo~ Well no cus the date tomorrow is confirmed." Heena says.

He chuckles and nods, sipping on his drink.

I groaned as my back leaned onto the chair.

"Heena you better come to my dorm tomorrow. I need someone to style me."

"Yeah yeah fine."

Yeah I moved to the dorm complex. If I stay at home, it'd be a 30 minutes car ride to the college so I figured out it'd be better to stay dorms. No one had appeared to be my dormmate though, how lucky am i.

"You've already moved in?" The boyfriend asked as I nodded.

----------------------‐---------------------------------------------

Well today is the day if the date that I am barely excited about. I don't know even know this man, how can we get along?

Heena had came to my dorm early in the morning. She helped me to dress well for today. My introvert ass is really nervous right now. But theres no turning back.

She dresses me up in a short skirt and shirt that is tight in the skirt.

"If the date doesn't go well, Ni-Ki will be your next date." Heena's words repeated in my head once again for the fifth time this day.

His smirks while that sentence came out of Heena's mouth was also unforgettable.

But here I am, infront of my date that Heena had set up for me. I hope it doesn't go well.

"Xú Ai Hua right? My name is Park Wonbin!" The guy said with a soft smile olastered onto his face.

"Yep, nice to meet you Park Wonbin." I smiled back.

Gotta admit, there was an awkward vibe in between the two of us.

"Your friend told me you guys are college student?" He asks a different question now.

"That's right. I'm nineteen at the moment, you?" Nows my turn to ask him.

"Four years of age gap won't be so bad right?" The word 'right' has been let out for two times now. My date is 23.

I smiled and nodded, eating the food served by the waiters.

Two hours has passed and the date had ended with him leaving a quick kiss on my bare hand.

Park wonbin was a huge green flag. He's funny, polite and also a gentleman. His charming face could pull any girl and women in this world too.

Even when the date had ended, Wonbin waits for a taxi to come and get me. Can someone be more nicer?

I was kinda upset it didn't turn out how I wanted it to be though. But it was nice meeting a guy like him.

Right when I reached my dorm, I saw a tall figure a few metres away from me. Ni-Ki. My supposed to be 'second date'.

He leans on the railing, looking down the building as dark smoke came out of his mouth he exhales. Thats when I noticed a stick in his hand. He smokes?!

I thought of not bothering him, considering that we haven't talked for exqctly two weeks now. And thats when he thought to approach me, throwing the cigarette away.

Well fuck.

"How's the date?" His raspy voice came out.

"It went well..."

He chuckles and leans closer to me, making our face in the same level.

"Aww, I don't get to be your second date then?" He says in a teasing tone, pouting playfully.

I stood there, no words could come out of my mouth.

He chuckles before putting his hand on my hair, messing with it. The oreo headed guy turns away with a grin and enters his dorm.

How did I just realised his dorm was beside mine?!

God...

------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note

Lets not forget, Wonbin will be a really interesting character‼️