Chapter 8: A Mistake

Its too quiet in this car. Even their heartbeats could be heard.

Wonbin has his eyes focused on the road. Ni-Ki on his phone as usual. And Ai Hua just staring outside of her window.

Just before each of them could go crazy from the silence, Wonbin broke it.

"Do you think we can have a date next week? Like just the two of us."

"Sure, we could go do something more fun if you're up for that."

I saw Wonbin smiles, still facing the street. "We could go to the cinema."

"Right I heard about this one romance movie!" Ai Hua exclaims.

Ni-ki was third wheeling at this point. He pretends to cough to get in between the two's conversation and now they are back to their normal state. A state of pure silence.

Everyone knows Ni-Ki being alone in the backseat of a car. Well that happened in the morning. He deserves better then being third wheeled all day.

But its easier going with Wonbin's car, cosidering he lives beside Ai Hua and Wonbin was dropping off Ai Hua himself.

Well now its just her, herself and Ni-Ki infront of our dorms.

He didn't speak nor look into her eyes. Just staring at that phone of his.

(Ai Hua's thoughts)

Its getting annoying seeing him on his phone everytime I'm around. My feelings being around him is different, too different and too difficult to explain.

Am I inlove?

~~~

Ni-ki

Finally after a week, I got to meet the whole group.

A group of seven that some goes to different universities but managed to come to my dorm and make themselves at home.

"Who is that girl in your Instagram post? She looks fine." Heeseung says as he take bites of the cake that comes from my fridge.

"No one." I simply replied.

"Ooo~ He got a crush!" Jake teases.

"Shh! She could hear you!"

"Huh? She have telekinesis power?!" Sunghoon gasps.

"No you dumbass! She lives beside me! You know my dorm isn't soundproof!"

"WHAT?" They all gasp at the same time.

"Okay soulmate," Jay chuckles.

"Shut."

Before the could say anything back, my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Ni-ki? Can you pick Ai hua up? She's at the local bar."

"A bar? What is she doing there?"

"To get drunk of course, what else do you do at a bar?"