Chapter 7:Lotte World, My World

Wobin had picked me up from my dorm. Now I'm alone in the quiet car with him while the other three goes on Haebyeok's car.

"We're here," Wonbin broke the silence between us.

Without saying a word, I opened the door for myself, getting out of the car.

"They told me they're already here," I spoke. "They're at the main entrance."

Wonbin smiled, "lets go."

We noticed a group of three waving and approaching us.

"Oh my, this is the guy? He looks much nore handsome face to face!" Heena looks into Wonbin face like its a literal pool of gold. He chuckles at her words.

"Well, let's go now,"

‐------------------‐-----‐------------------

Lotte world is one of the best theme park around here, everyone enjoys being here too. Atlantis was the first that caught our eyes, a rollercoaster that goes fast after few seconds of the ride.

Let's just say...the front was loud but the back was quiet as hell. The couple kept screaming. I sat beside Wonbin, and Ni-Ki sat behind the two of us. Wonbin also screamed a little but I can't get the thought of Ni-ki being alone in the back.

"Oh shit! I definitely need a rest after that, I almost threw up!" Haebyeok uttered.

"You're being dramatic," Heena says as she holds the phone in her hand.

Haebyeok scoffs.

"Yeah, we should rest."

"Ai Hua, do you want ice cream?" Wonbin offers as he points to the ice cream stall.

My eyes lit up. "Sure!"

As Wonbin gently pulls me to the stall, another hand grabbed mine, stopping me from following Wonbin. Yeah of course, Ni-Ki.

"Do you want cotton candy Ai?"

Oh how quiet I was a that time.

"We're getting ice cream." Wonbin broke the silence.

Well Ni-Ki laughs at Wonbin's sentence. "Ice cream? Who eats ice cream in these cold days?"

"If its a problem to you, then leave us alone." Wonbin's voice changed.

"What if I don't? Ice cream will make her sick,"

"Shh, people are watching..." I shook both of their hands of me and walked up to Heena, pretending as if nothing happened. I know they both took a moment to glare at each other before following behind.

We all stopped to buy hot cups, sure its chilly here but its a nice weather to go with hot chocolate.

It was awkward between the two until hold out Ni-Ki's hand and put a cup in his and same to Wonbin.

They both looked at me confused by my sudden actions.

"Its cold, just drink." I tried to speak before turning away.

"Lets ride the boat thing next." Haebyeok says to Heena as I reached and walk beside her.

"What boat thing?"

"The one that flies around."

Heena laughs at her boyfriend. "HAHAHA fly around? You mean the Conquistador?"