Chapter 10: New Facts

Unknown Number

You're so pretty,
Xú Ai Hua.

Who is this? How do you
know my name?

You look so cute when
you're worried and confused.

Answer my question.

That's not important...
What's important now is that
you'll be mine one day. Just
wait, Love.

~~~

(Ai Hua's thoughts.)

"Ai Hua how are you doing?"

A message that I've staring for a few minute now. A message from Ni-Ki.

"I'm doing fine."

If only I could reply to that message but it was only in my imagination, he didn't text me.

Ni-ki, what are you doing right now? Are you already with another girl? Have you even thought about me?

If you're going to ghost me this way, might aswell push me away when I asked to fuck. You know well I was drunk and unable to think correctly.

Well atleast we ate breakfast together. Right? Maybe thats great!

Its been a week since that incident with Ni-ki. No one else knew except Heena.

Overthinking got me bad. Everyday I wonder if Ni-ki is hovering a girl in the same bed we fucked that night. Maybe he's just a fuckboy without me knowing.

Well to be real now what do I know about him? I don't even know if he used to date someone.

Thinking of Ni-ki while reading my conversation with Woobin.

Someone who doesn't know I did the deed with someone while I'm dating him. It feels wrong even though we're only each other's date and not a couple. It still feels like I'm cheating.

I'm sorry Wonbin.

Its between Ni-Ki and Wonbin.

What's the point of accepting all of Wonbin's date when your sleeping with Ni-Ki?

Why did you sleep with Ni-Ki when you're dating Wonbin?

Well hell my mind can never make the right choice.

Brain told me. 'Wonbin us the right one for you! He is a green flag. Choose him!'

While heart says. 'Ni-Ki will pleasure you and satisfy you. Choose him."

God.

Shit I forgot. Heena wanted to go to the mall.

~~~

"Hua!!" Heena rushed to link her arms with mine as I just smiled at her.

"Thought about bringing Haebyeok and Wonbin y'know, but I think it'd be great if its only the two of us for today."

I gave her a dirty look as a joke. "Well less arms pain for me then," We laughed.

"So what do you wanna do first?" I asked Heena.

"I wanna buy a few pants."

"Kay, lets go find it."

And that's how my afternoon started. Just walking around the mall looking for whatever that takes our interests.
Its makes me realise how long I haven't gone shopping.