Chapter 3:Something New

Pretty much half of us are wasted right now.

I get to know everyone sitting on this table.

Long orange looking hair. Yeji.

Purple mullet, Heeseung, Senior.

Blonde and ethereal, Felix, Senior.

Red mullet, Jungwon and Hyunjin

And yeah, I dont need to list all 12.

Ni-Ki has his phone in his hand while I try to convince Heena to stop drinking but she kept on taking gulps, and gulps of the beer.

Those who were still tipsy and still able to contain themselves laughed at the ones whose head are layyed on the table, drunk and wasted.

Theres this weird feeling that had been on my chest since Ni-Ki sat beside me. We've only spoke for a bit and yet, I felt butterflies in my stomach, flying around and bothering me. Wake up Xú Ai Hua, you just met.

"We should cheers as the lonely dudes here" That sentence came through my mind again.

Could it mean anything else?

Lonely dudes...that means he doesn't have a lover right?

"Ai Hua," a voice called to my left. I turned and faced Ni-Ki who had his eyes on me.

"Yes?" I replied in a soft manner.

"Well...if you don't mind, can I have your number?"

Now this guy is really snatching my heart out.

"My number? Sure!"

He smiled before handing his phone to me. I took his phone and filled my number while wondering, what is he gonna do with my phone number?

As soon as I complete filling up my number in his phone, I gave him the phone back.

"Thanks,"

"No worries." I gave him a smile.

"Ai Hua!" Heena shouted making me turn back to her.

"Hm?"

She takes out her phone and starts going through something.

"How does this guy looks to you?" She asked in a drunken tone, showing me a picture of a random guy.

"Mid."

She looks at her phone again and show it to me again, this times its another guy.

"This?"

"Mmm...kinda handsome I guess."

"Okay! I'm setting up a date with him. BUT" She paused for a bit. "But you're the one whose going."

"WHAT?!"

"A D-A-T-E." Heena made sure to spell it out for me.

"A date?! Seriously what the fuck are you on?" I cussed her.

"Oh come on~ I know you've been wanting a man you'd sleep with."

"Sleep with?! Girl take a break." I rolled my eyes.

"Mh, too bad, I already texted him~" She starts to laugh at me. Oh god, not a freaking blind date

I sighed, looking down at the table as my hands continued to fidget the glass of beer.

The drink is already halfway in, I feel like not drinking anymore but, whatever.

I take another big gulp out of it anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! How are you guys enjoying this? Is it interesting or boring? I hope I did well. I apologise if there is some grammar or spelling mistake. Exam is important right now and I'll try to upload as much chapter as I can until this fanfic is fully completed! :)