Ch.1 (Smut)

(Hi... Um I recently found out that this fic had been on some not so good places and I'm not comfortable with my fic being in nsfw places even tho it's a nsfw fix please this fic has to stay on ether Ao3 or Wattpad please it's uncomfortable)

(PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS A SMUT FIC IF YOU DONT GET THAT AFTER READING THE TITLE THEIR IS ALOT OF SEX SCENES UNDERSTAND THAT THAT WARNING IS IN THE TITLE!)
Rodys pov.

I was finished serving Vincent's guest at his dinner party so I kinda started snooping around his house especially since I needed to look more into Manon's relationship with him. Like I know it sounds bad but did he fucking sleep with my girlfriend?! Like I need to know this shit!

I look around until I find a freezer key in his side drawer although it's kinda weird for him to keep it in his house you know. As soon as I picked it up Vincent came into the room.

"Vince hey..." I start panicking. I need an excuse quick Rody think!.

"What are you doing in my room?" His cold stare looked into my soul. I kinda just froze for a second then I say the stupidest thing I could ever say in this situation.

"I was just um waiting for you to be done with the guests cause I want to do something with you..." god that was a horrible lie. I crawled on the bed and he locked the door behind him.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I um" Idesperately looked around the room for an excuse.

"I would like to um...."

"Just say it so I can get you out of my house"

"I would like to sleep with you!" I yelled out I knew that was a mistake as soon as I said it but I panicked and I sometimes say stupid shit when I'm panicked!

"E-Excuse me" Vincent backs up abit taking in what I just said.

I say silent that was a mistake a big mistake I can't sleep with him I can't do it he's my boss for fuck sake's!

"Um we'll talk about this after I get the others out of my apartment." He walks out and I sit there panicked. Why would I say that! I can't sleep with my boss! Let alone I can't say that shit!

Vincent comes back but his sweater is now gone and his pants were in his hand.

"V-Vince?"

"You sure about this Rody?"

"Y-yes"

"Good~" Vince pinned me to the bed.

"Remove your clothes." I blushed and slowly removed my clothes.

"Would you like me to be gentle or rough" ok this will only be a one time thing it's fine... no this so isn't fine this feels like cheating! I saved my heart for Manon! I can't do this!

"Gentle" Vincent looks disappointed for a second but then smiles as he scans my body. I laid their embarrassed as I looked at my body and then back at Vince.

"Spread your legs" I listened to Vince. I felt so weird this was a completely new area for me. Although whenever I look at his face he looks like he wanted me to say a different answer then "gentle" I should probably tell him that I lied but damn his body looks kinda...  No Rody! You should just tell him that you would rather not do thi-.

Vince took off his shirt leaving his chest exposed to me. I look his body up and down damn Manon I see why you were into him... ok maybe one time is fine.

Vince's face only shows a cold stare. He pulls me into his chest as I feel his hand rome my body. But I could tell he was bugged about something.

"Um sorry Just I've never done this with a guy before so I'd rather start off gentle Ahah..." my voice cracked. I never felt so nervous.