Ch.7 smut chapter

Vince pinned me to the bed. His grip tightened and his knee on my crouch.

"What would you like this time, Love~" Vince's fingers trail up my body. Looking at my neck.

"Do whatever you want to me." Vince smiled and got up to lock the door. I unbuttoned my shirt with Vince immediately attacking my chest with bite marks and hickey's. I unbutton Vince's vest and shirt and I take it off of him. Vince pulled me up to him and kissed me. Are lips locking as he took off his pants and boxers.

"Can I restrain you?" I nod my head and he binds my wrist together with his belt.

"Hey honey I think I have a fun idea~" Vince looks at me while scratching my thighs and tracing over my scars from the 2nd session we've had.

"Let me get on my knees ok Vince" Vince backed up abit and got on my knee and grabbed his cock.

"L-Love don't bite" I nod and I start with his tip. Slowly Moving my way up I moved myself deep onto it then moved back.

"R-Rody I love you~" he gently moved my mouth on it then moving and back helping me be less sloppy with this. Hearing Vince's moans were delightful. His hands moved to his mouth. My jaw started to hurt though. It wasn't bad, just annoying. I went faster.

"Mmhah!~ Rody~" Vince bit his hand and he started slowly thrusting into my mouth.

"L-Love a little faster~" I moved faster he looked so... pathetic like this. It was enjoyable watching him tremble like this. He's mine, he's only mine. To think I was scared of him once. I tasted precum. Am I still a shitty person for wanting to fuck a murder? I mean he's really hot. So i dont think it's a bad thing to want this? Right?

Vince cut off my thoughts with him shoving me onto his cock feeling like he just shoved it down my throat. I continued as Vince did this.

Vince came and he pushed my head off his cock. I swallowed what was in my mouth. And the rest dripped onto my chest and neck. Vince picked me up and then threw me back on the bed and pinned me down and held my wrist above my head.

"You said I could do whatever I wanted to you~ anything off the table?~"

"Just don't cross any boundaries~" his smile turned menacing. He spread my legs and took out a knife.

"Wait not too deep" Vince kissed me deeply as he began lightly carving into my skin. He took his time with this. I would look down and see blood not leaking out but there. My thighs and chest stinged. The word Mine all over my body.

"Your mine~" Vince looked at me obsessively, his eyes never trailed away from me. I pulled his face closer to me and I then moved my legs and pulled him closer. And smiled. Am I fueling his obsessive side? I mean it makes sex with him so much more fun~ am I sick for this? No, I don't think I am...
(Look Rody we don't kink shame if you like having your boyfriend worshiping you during this go for it)

"Your body is so beautiful like this I'm so glad your mine Rody~" I chuckled and grabbed Vince flipping up over so I'm on top of him. A thud is heard throughout the house.

"No Honey you're mine~" Vince froze in shock but we then heard a knock at the door.

"You two ok in there?"

"Um yeah we-" Vince flipped me back under him and tied me to the bed frame.

"Yeah we're fine mom" Vince covers my mouth.

"Ok..." we listen for her to walk away before continuing.

"Rody you almost got used caught" I smile and laugh. Vince smiles back, losing that obsessive gaze in his eyes. He put his finger in my mouth, getting them drenched then started playing with my entrance.