Ch.11 smut

(I'm terrified to write this chapter also descriptions are limited because Rody is blindfolded I wanted to challenge myself writing something like that only describing sound, smells, and touch)

I felt Vince's fingers trail over my thighs slowly moving up to my chest. Then I heard the movement of a knife.

He started to cut off the buttons of my shirt

"You know you could have told me to undress before tying me up"

"I know but I love how helpless you look"
He then grabbed my thighs and spread them apart.

"Already?" He took off my pants and boxers then I heard something hitting the ground. Vince trailed up to my chest with soft kisses then back up and I felt a quick pain on my stomach. I jolted up abit shaking a bit as I felt another pain hitting my chest. The room was more silent other than Vince's laughs. But the only other sound is a whip. How did he get his hands on a whip? Is it a whip?

"Eeek!" He hit me harder but on my back making me squirm. He then hit me again but even harder. Each hit caused a  sound from me.

"V-Vince be careful" I heard him laugh and smack my ass. I let out a soft moan my face turned red it felt embarrassing.

"H-hey!" Vince kissed me and went back to his "work" . He continued with the loud sweeps as the pain hit me. My legs and body stinged from it. I kept expecting blood from him. I kept expecting him to carve into my skin but it didn't sound like he was going to.

Why does this type of pain feel so nice to me? My legs got shaky.

He started to drag his nails along my sides and thighs leaving long scratch marks not enough to make me bleed... I think. I heard Vince walk to his toy box and the sound of a bag?

"Hey Love" Vince's voice was calm.

"Y-Yes vince."

"You know that Um lingerie you got?"

"Yes why do you ask" why is he asking me about it in the middle of this?

"Can I see it on you just this once~" how do I respond to him? I mean I don't want to wear it because it feels like a girls thing but it's just once... every time I say this it's never just once but this time is for sure a one time thing!

"Just this once" Vince chuckled and from what I could hear he was taking it out of the bag. God this is so embarrassing but at least I can't see it. He put it on starting with the top then the panties I wanted to partly die at that word but it's fine. It was kinda tight. But I started getting more distracted with Vince's heavy breathing; it felt like his eyes were watching me. They probably were to be honest.

"You look lovely" he slapped my ass with something hard.

"Ek! W-What was that?" Vince didn't answer. He slapped me again with it harder this time. A semi loud moan escapes me. This is where sometimes sex what is feels embarrassing but nice? Why do I question myself every time we do this? Vince started swinging faster. Little jolts happen Every Time he slaps me.

Vince stops a little later and starts massaging my ass. My legs were shaking. Then Vince bit my neck and slowly left bites all the way to my thighs. I got hard. Vince steps away and comes back with something smelling quite nice. He also had gotten a second item I think.

He started tying my thighs to my calf.

"Hey I don't think the ceiling fan can support my weight" Vince ignores my question.

"Hey Love, how do you feel about wax play?"

"Willing to try as long as it's not weird" what the fuck does he mean by wax play?!

"This will sting at first" I hear him pick up an object and move over to me again. I feel something Hot pouring onto my thighs. I bite my lip to stop my moans and cries.

"O-Ow" Vince then poured the hot liquid onto my chest while playing with my dick threw my underwear finally giving it attention. I softly moaned, can he just fuck me already!

Vince then started sucking on my cock thru my underwear.

"V-Vince what are you doing??" Vince continued on as he played with my panties.

"Ah~Mmh~" as Vince was doing that he poured a hot liquid on my lower back.

"Vince please just Fuck me!" I yell at him. Vince stopped and moved away and took off my blindfold and untied me.

"Huh?"

"I wanna see your eyes" Vince grabbed me by the waist and slammed us onto the floor. And kissed me.

"Please please fuck me."

"Love as much as I would love to i'm too tired to" he smiled and laid on top of me.

"Oh-"

"But you could ride me" I kiss him and get on top of him. I kissed him. He moved my panties out of the way and slammed me onto his cock.

"Ah!~" *I cover my mouth to not scream. I move myself up and down on his cock. I moaned loudly.

I started slamming myself onto Vince's cock just enjoying myself. Having him hit my sweet spot. Vince's soft moans.

I look down at myself realizing I'm covered in wax, scratch marks, and whip marks. He makes me feel amazing with him.

Vince unhooks the top of the lingerie. And licks my chest, the parts not covered by wax.

"Huh what are you d" Vince slams me down onto his cock again then making me gasp.

I move myself faster on his cock. I cum staining the black panties.

"F-fuck"  I try going faster only for Vince to grab my waist, slam me down, and cum inside me.

"I love you Vince"

"I love you too Rody" Vince was staring at my body admiring his work. He then got up and took me into bed. As we drifted to sleep together. Vince holding me in his sweet arms.

(So how do you guys feel about meeting other family members of Vince and rodys families and orphan children?)