Ch.2 (Smut again????)

(This gets a-bit much bloody like the weird bloody and doing acts under your dead, girlfriends parents nose

I PROMISE THIS IS THE ONLY MESSED UP CHAPTER ITS GETTING MORE WHOLESOME THE MORE YOU READ I PROMISE!)
(I'm so sorry for this chapter)

(ALSO YOU CAN FUCKING SKIP THIS CHAPTER ALSO STOP BRING UP THIS CHAPTER UP IN TIKTOK COMMENT SECTIONS PLEASE I KEEP SEEING IT SO PLEASE STOP ALSO WHY DO YOU ALL KEEP MAKING PERIOD JOKES IN THIS CHAPTER)

-The next day-

I kept getting sidetracked from work. I just kept thinking about my fling with Vince. I kept loosing track of myself all I could think about is... Vince god I feel so weird why am I thinking like this? It was a one time thing why do I want more from him.

"WAITER"

"Huh?? Yes?"

"You gonna take the money?? You've just kinda been standing their"

"Oh I'm so sorry" I took the cash and put it in the cash register.

"Have a good night" I head to the kitchen.

"I need to clear my head" one of the chef silently hands me something to drink and then rushes back to work. Geez these chiefs have been threw a lot... I drink the WATER I was handed (something you all need to drink) Vince walks in and drags me to his office.

"Rody we need to talk" Vince pins me to his desk and spreads my legs.

"Wait wait wait what are you doing Vince I'm sorry for today just kinda got sidetracked"

"Can we do it again?" OK THAT FUCKING ESCALATED QUICK. I mean what do I say!?

"Sure?" GOD DAMN IT ME. Vince put my legs over his shoulders and started to slide my pants off.

"Wait wait i um" Vince looked at me with a cold gaze, a terrifying gaze.

"What is it" he held my face, pulling me close.

"Are you sure you want this with me? I mean your boss, you said that would be a one time thing, and my Ex's..."

"Rody this is just between us, not our work, not Manon, just us." I got hard and tried to cover my crouch.

"Plus you seem eager today" Vince took my hands off and pulled off my boxers letting my cock spring up. It felt so embarrassing.

"Keep them spread for me" Vince let go of my legs and walked out of his office. What the fuck why am I agreeing to this again I mean I'm not complaining just confused he made it clear that was a one time thing! God it felt so embarrassing having to stay like this shit if someone walked in they would have a lot to see. Oh god... Vince soon walked back in. He held my face and put my legs back on his shoulders.

"Such a good boy thank you for waiting" Vince put on a shitty grin. He moved his hands to my ass.

"Wait, what about prep?" Vince's grin got wider. As he took out a knife.

"Huh! Wait no no No!" I started kicking to get him off.

"Just relax Please... lay back I'll be gentle" he held my legs firmly.

"Bullshit! Get off!"

"Please at least try it and trust me" his smile fades to the more stern expression I see him alway wear.

"You won't hurt me right..."

"It will sting but not enough to be agonizing, ok I didn't expect you to have that bad of a reaction" he held my hand and I laid back onto his desk.

"Not too much ok" this feels so wrong... what if he's lying to me? ok Rody just relax. I take a deep breath. And stare at Vince.

"Ok Love" love... he called me love... I'm trying my best to stay calm. I look up and watch as Vince cuts open his hand.