Ch.3 (YES I KNOW MORE SMUT)

I walk into Vince's apartment again. I can't get this bad feeling to go away.

"Vince I um." Vince was holding my hand.

"Why did you use me like that..."

"Are you talking about the blood thing"

"Yes it was weird as fuck" I stared at him with a disgusted expression.

"Then maybe we should talk about boundaries then"

"Yeah we should" I shift to the side abit.

"What are you not ok with?"

"Um well first whatever that blood lube thing was, sex without my consent, only using me as a toy, and any violation of any human right.

"Ok that actually not much"

"What I haven't done as much as you probably have!"

"... ok we'll im not ok with um not really anything I'm down for whatever" Vince pulls me close to him.

"Oh ok"

"So Bdsm and public sex are ok?" vince jokes

"NO NO NO NOT PUBLIC SEX THAT IS NOT OK but what's Bdsm?"

"Excuse me" Vince stares at me worried

"I mean I've heard of it, I just don't really know that much about it. Just not my kind of thing You know?" I say nervously. Vince pulled me closer.

"I see why Manon left you"

"What!?"

"Nothing Love. I think you'd like the softer kind" Vince picks me up.

"How are you so strong?" (Not like he had to hide a body or something)

"Just am" Vince takes me to his bedroom and sets me down on his bed. Then he gets in bed and holds me in his arms.

"Vince what are we?"

"Rody we had sex twice and you're asking this question?"

"Like um are we fuck buddies? Friends with benefits? Or... boss and employee?"

"Why does that matter?" he pulls me closer to him with a smile.

"Just kinda you know..." I shut myself up. Why did I think he could see me as... Why do I think like this... Vince got on top of me.

"Why don't we settle tonight on a better note, Love."

"I don't know honestly I kinda wanna take a shower right now" Vince pulls me up.

"Can I help you wash up?" My face turns red at the idea. I need something nicer than earlier.

"Sure" I get up and head to his bathroom Vince follows me in. I get undressed and get into the shower. I look at myself. I feel gross looking at my thigh and looking at the blood. Vince got into the shower with me fully clothed.

"Um take off your clothes you're getting your clothes soaked!"

"I don't want to" Vince grabs the bottle of soap and pours it into his hand.

"Can you put your arms up?"

"Ok.." I raise my arm and Vince pulls me in and starts to rub the soap in between my thighs. Letting the blood come off altogether reopening the wounds from earlier.

"Maybe we should get bandages on that" Vince reached out and grabbed two wraps.

"We'll properly clean you up after this" Vince moves his hands to my ass making sure no blood is left.