Ch.5 She-Devil

(No smut yet)
It has been about 5 weeks since the discovery. I've been sort of locked in Vince's apartment. I mean I can leave. I'm not kidnapped... Vince is worried that someone saw me with the body... things have been very awkward between us... I'm hoping we can try to talk after he's done with work... Vince came home very stressed that day.

"Hey Vince I wanted to talk"

"Not now" Vince glared at me.

"Please this is important"

"Save it Rody" Vince ignored me like he has been doing since that day. But I grabbed his hand.

"Please let me explain." He grabbed me and pinned me to the wall. Squeezing my wrists.

"Vince please..." Vince lighten his grip.

""What is it Rody"

"I heard what you said in the freezer that day. I'm sorry for taking the head. Just I wanted to at least give her parents something to bury..." his grip greatly weakened as he moved my head to his chest.

"Why didn't you tell anyone I killed her... why haven't you left." he stopped pinning me and held me by my waist. I want to say it but I can't, it felt hard to breathe. But I had to say it. Maybe I am a hopeless romantic... am I wrong for after everything after seeing the body... after knowing what he's done...

"Am I just as messed up if I say it's because I love you..." I finally said after 5 weeks... Vince pulled me in and kissed me. But I know now there's nothing for a taste but a feeling. He takes me to the couch.

"Rody, I can't afford to let you go anymore... it's ether we try to make this work or neither of us are going to be safe from what will happen if anyone finds out"

"I understand"

"Are you sure you love me after I murdered Manon"

"Yes but do you love me?" Vince grips my hand tightly.

"I mean I can't bare a night without you"

"But will you ever actually say it?"

"Fine then I love you Rody" Vince leans in and kisses me.

"I'd kill for you" I flinched at that sentence.

"Please don't" Vince darkly chuckled

"Awe why" he bit my neck and licked the leaking blood.

"A-Are you seriously asking me that?" He then stops and stops for a moment.

"On a different topic I need you to hid in my bathroom tonight"

"What?!"

"Manson's parents are coming over for dinner they want to talk to make sure I was ok with her passing"

"Wouldn't that have passed already it's been 5 weeks"

"yes but they were out of town to have the funeral with Manon's other family that's where they've been since 2 weeks ago" I tugged on Vince's arm.

"Maybe you could say we're close friends plus they know me, it seems fine" Vince held me.

"Did you ever think they know your handwriting?"

"I copied Manon's hand handwriting" Vince's eyes widened.

"You what"

"Nevermind..." I looked away.

"Ok if I let you. You won't get angry with anything they say about you or me?"

"I promise"

"Let's get you ready"