Ch.4

Olivia's P.O.V (TW: Explicit Language)

On the way back home, all I could see vision was Spencer kissing Rochelle and not hesitant to push away from her.

If Spencer wants to play like this, then he doesn't know what's coming to him.

I finally arrived home and shut the door behind me. "Spencer Alonzo James! Get your fucking ass down here!" I yelled at him.

I hear Spencer come down the stairs and by the look on his face, he was very confused as to what was going on, but I don't give a fuck what he is thinking.

"Liv, what's going on?"

"So you're just gonna stand there and I lie to my face acting like you don't know what you did?"

"What I did?"

"Yes! As matter a of fact, let me bring you up to speed."

I pulled up the video that was all over the internet, showing Spencer all up on Rochelle.

"Explain yourself! Now!"

Spencer was in disbelief that he was even kissing Rochelle.

"Olivia, I promise you, I do not remember any of this happening last night. I told the last thing I remembered was talking to her at the bar, but I don't remember kissing her."

"Well, there it is Spencer! Clear as crystal!"

"Something must have happened before that Liv because there is no way I would have let Rochelle kiss me the way she did."

"Say all you want Spencer, but the truth is right there in front of both of us. Just answer this, how long been having an affair? Did you sleep with her?"

"Why would I have an affair and sleep with Rochelle? Olivia! This is insane. I promise you that I have never seen or spoken with Rochelle since I saw last night at the club. And I sure as hell didn't sleep with her. The only I can think of is that she must have spiked my drink when she bought me another round of Diet Coke at the bar."

My emotions only rose as he tried to explain himself. All I heard was bullshit coming out of his mouth.

"You know Spencer, most men would be willing to own up to their mistakes, but lying about it, only makes it worse."

"Liv I..." I cut Spencer off as I was sick and tired of his sorry-ass excuses.

"You know what I'm done talking about this! You made your choice Spencer. I fucking hate you! You worthless piece of shit! I can't believe I was so stupid to fall in love with you all this time when really you just ended up hurting me. I thought you were this kind gentleman who would do right by me, but instead, you stabbed me in the back. Now you're dead to me. And you know what? You're no better than Corey! But what can I say? I guess it runs in the family. Like father, like son. I wish I never met you, Spencer James!"

"Liv..." I cut him off again.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

Spencer was completely caught off guard.

"The next time you hear from me will be through my lawyer. I want a divorce!"

"Liv! Don't do this."

"You fucked this up, Spencer!"

"What about our family Liv?"

"Oh Spencer, whoever said you were the father?"

"What? No, it can't be."

"Get out!"

"Fuck you Liv! I'll see you in court!" Spencer said as he was leaving the house and slammed the door behind him.