Ch.14

Spencer's P.O.V

These past couple of days have been getting better between me and Liv. We continued to go to marriage counseling and I'm slowly starting to come along and trust my wife without any hesitations.

As promised, I told Gianna and Kiara that we would spend the day at Disneyland. I know I haven't been the best father lately, but I'm hoping our girls will see that I have so much love for them and that this family trip would be a start.

As I was in my thoughts, I heard someone knocking at my door. "Spencer." Liv said as she walked in. "Hey Liv, how are you?" I asked as she came in and hugged her.

"I'm better now. Listen, I appreciate you making this family trip happen. I know Gianna and Kiara will love it." Liv said.

"It's the least I could do for them. To be honest with you Liv, I keep looking back at that day seeing the hurt my baby girls felt when they said they're not safe around me. I feel like a monster." I said looking at the ground.

"Spencer. Look at me. You're not a monster. How you acted was based on emotions and they didn't know that I was the reason why you reacted. Our girls love you, Spencer. They never stopped when we were apart." Liv caressed my face. "I never stopped loving you."

I smiled and she kissed me passionately.

Then out of the blue, we hear the door burst, seeing our girls smiling.

"Mommy! Daddy!"

"Hey, what are you girls doing?" Liv asked.

"We're ready to go to Disneyland." They said at the same time.

Spencer and I both smiled.

"Okay. Just give Mommy and me a few minutes, and we'll head out."

"Yay!"

Seeing Gianna and Kiara excited made me happy, and I was determined to make sure this would be a day they and Liv wouldn't forget.
----------------------------------------------------------
Olivia's P.O.V

After a smooth quiet ride to Anaheim, we finally arrived at Disneyland.

"You girls ready for some fun?" I asked my Gianna and Kiara. "Yes, mommy!" They told me.

"Alright, well let's have some fun." I smiled at her as we made our way to the entrance gates.

We started walking around the park and it was amazing. People were walking around eating delicious food (Even makes me hungry right now.), seeing the little kids jumping up and down and asking their parents to see their favorite Disney characters. There was even the famous Cinderella castle.

"Mommy, look at the castle." Gianna pointed it out to me.

"I see it, baby girl."

Spencer asks one of the people for a family picture. "Excuse me miss, would you mind taking a picture of the four of us with the Cinderella Castle in the background?"

"Not at all, sir." The lady says and takes our picture. "Here you go."

"Thank you so much." Spencer says to the lady.

"Of course, and your daughters are so precious. They are truly blessed to have you two as their mom and dad." The lady tells him.

I couldn't help but smile at what she said about me and Spencer being Gianna's and Kiara's parents. I was a little emotional, but I wiped my tears before Spencer and the girls could see me.

We looked at the picture and I have to admit, we truly looked like we were one big happy family. I kissed Spencer on his lips and he kissed me back.

"I love you, Spencer."

"I love you too Olivia."

We looked deep into each other's eyes when Kiara got our attention.

"Look. Look. It's Micki and Minnie Mouse, Mommy can we please go see them?"

"Yes, baby girl. Let's go." I grabbed Kiara's hand and Spencer grabbed Gianna's hand as we made our way to her Mickie and Minnie Mouse.

After we took pictures with all the Disney characters and saw the other sites around the park, we stopped by to get some food as we all starving and could hear our stomachs growl.

After we ate, we continued to walk around Disneyland and check out the other famous sites. While we were walking, I noticed some fans were making their way toward us as they wanted to get a picture and autograph from Spencer.

"Oh my gosh, it's Spencer James. Can I please have your autograph and picture? I'm a huge fan." The boy tells him.

"Sure thing kid. What's your name?" Spencer asks. "Jackson." He says.

Spencer takes a selfie and signs Jackson's jersey. "Here you go, Jackson."

"Thank you so much."

"You're welcome."

"Well look at you superstar." I tease Spencer. "It ain't even like that Liv. I'm just wanting to make a kid's day one to remember." He says.

"I know I'm just messing with you." I winked at him.

It was night time and we knew our day was almost coming to an end. We decided to go head back to Cinderella's Castle. We saw the castle light up and a few moments later fireworks were set off and they were amazing to watch. I even noticed a few of them were in the shape of Disney Ears.

This trip was one to remember and seeing the bond Spencer has with Gianna and Kiara, made me happy every time. "You girls having a good time?"

"Yes, Mommy. Thank you both for taking us to Disneyland." I walked towards them and they hugged me back.

I looked at Spencer and smiled at him. A tear fell from my eye because I couldn't hold my emotions.

"Mommy, why are you sad?" Gianna asked me.

"I'm not baby girl, Mommy is happy that she got to spend the entire day with her girls and Daddy." They smiled at me.

After the fireworks were over, we made our way back to the car and headed back to Spencer's house.

When we finally made it back home. We noticed both Gianna and Kiara were fast asleep.

Spencer picked up Gianna while I picked up Kiara and we made our way to their rooms.

We put them to bed and kissed them goodnight.

Spencer and I were in his bedroom lying down and I felt a tear on my forehead.

"Baby, are you ok?" I asked him. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just happy that today was a great day. I've never seen Gianna and Kiara this happy in a really long time. I know we've had our differences Liv, but I'm glad you stuck with me, even when I tried to push you away.

I got on top of him and cupped his face with both hands. "Spencer, words cannot describe how thankful I am that you have you not only in my life but to our girls too. You have been a faithful husband and amazing father since the beginning. But Spencer, I hurt you in more ways than one. I couldn't live with myself looking back at it. I'm committed to our marriage and will do whatever it takes for us to be whole again." He smiles back at me.

"Thank you, Liv. Hearing this from you and being willing to go the extra mile, is one of the reasons why I'm so in love with you. I didn't make it easy for you, but like you said, you stuck by me when it was difficult. I would be lying to myself if I hadn't said some hurtful things too, but it was based on emotions from the events that happened between us. During that timeframe, I never stopped loving you Liv. And right here right now, I'm so happy that you're still my wife." I smiled and kissed Spencer with passion and he kissed me back.

A few seconds later, we continued making out and made passionate love to each other for the rest of the night until we were finally cuddled in each other's arms.
----------------------------------------------------------
A lot has happened between Spelivia as they now like one big happy family. This was a day to remember for the James family. Please excuse any mistakes or grammar errors. Let me know your thoughts in the comments section.