Chapter-02

The brothers were sleeping peacefully but Sidhant was just rolling on the bed. He looked at the watch and sighs heavily. He stood up from the bed and came outside and saw Manik enter the house with sleepy eyes. He chuckled and went near him,Manik looked up at him and rubbed his eyes.

“Don’t rub your eyes”Sidhant said and Manik rolled his eyes and yawned.

“What are you doing at this time?”Sidhant looked at him with raised eyebrows and walked toward the kitchen,he looked back at him and went to walk but stopped by Sidhant.

“Are you not hungry?Main khana lagata hu”Before Manik could open his mouth his stomach started to growl,he look away due to embarrassment and walk toward dining table,Sidhant look into his direction with smile and took two plates and put on the table,Manik started to eat like he didn’t eat anything from years,Sidhant going to touch his plate but Manik pull the plate and finish everything,Sidhant sit there with huge open mouth,Manik push the plates away and rub his tummy.

“Oh God it’s so yummy,I am going to explode”Sidhant rolls his eyes and wipes his face.

“Yes,I can see,agar itni hi bhook lagi thi toh dinner karne q nahi aye thy time se hmm,Why are you so stubborn?”

“Because I don’t want to live with all of you,you just want me to cage here”

“Then why you come back in cage?You have a good chance then why you didn’t run?”Manik going to say something but he can’t find good words he also don’t know why he come back,but how can he lost so easily?.

“Because of your brother,I know he sent his so-called bodyguards behind me,and I challenge all of you that you all kicked me out by yourself”He said and stood from the chair.

“Why you can’t see our care for you?We don’t have any problem with you,we already told you then why you are doing this all?Look Bhai and Viren become attach to you and they don’t want you to leave them so at the end don’t hurt them”Manik look at him for sometime.

“What about you?Don’t you like my presence?”Sidhant shut his mouth and stared at him,Manik chuckled and walked out toward his room,Sidhant sighs and looks at his empty plate.

“I like your presence tab hi toh mere hisse ka khana bhi khane dia tujhe, you idiot”He rolled his eyes and took plates and left from there,but he bumped into someone and started to shout but the person put hand on his mouth.

“Shh,it’s me,Abhi”Abhimanyu said and remove hand from his mouth,Sidhant glared at him.

“Aap kab se yu chup chup k baatein suny lag gy?you know na it’s bad”

“Yeah,Yeah,I know I just want to confirm now I am happy”

“Mean?What do you want to confirm?”

“Yehi k tune Manik ko dil se apnaya yah sirf hamari wajah se but Now I know,You also want him to live with us,and Thank you for this' 'He hugged him,Sidhant smiles and then pushes him.

“Notanki”Abhi glared at him and then ruffled his hair and walked out from there.

Next day Manik come downstair looking mess and sleepy,he enter the kitchen and saw there is no food,he made pout and look at one maid and try to call her but he stop when he heard someone talking about him,he stop his blood started to boil,his eyes turned red in anger.

“Look at him,don’t have any shame,iss ki maa ne pehle begum sahiba ka ghar barbad kar dia aur ab ye kaise besharmi ki tarah reh raha hai ab pata nahi ye kya kare ga,Iss ki maa toh sab kuch cheen hi chuki hai inn se ab y..”But she cut off by Manik,he held her neck tightly and choke her to the death,everyone become scared,they try to stop him but nothing happened.

“You bitch,how dare you to say bad about my Mama”He shouted at her and tighten his grip but they all flinch and stop when they heard Viren shout who coming from main door in his uniform,Manik look back at him and leave the maid,Viren come near him and look back at Maid who coughing badly,without thinking anything he slap Manik hard everyone become shocked this is the first time they saw Viren in anger,Manik’s eyes become teary.

“How dare you to misbehave with her?Don’t you have manners,a little bit?I never thought you behave with elders like that,You know what Sid bro is right you are such a mannerless kid who don’t know the value of anyone,you just think about yourself,I never thought for silly challenge you do this all,but don’t worry Do whatever you want but remember I am not going to letting you go,apologise right now”He shouted loudly and angrily,Manik flinch and look back at maid who still coughing.

“S.he t.alk bad about my m..”

“I don’t want to hear any excuse Apologise right now,if you don’t want me to lose my control”He said more angrily and grab Manik’s arm tightly who hissed and look at him with glossy eyes,Viren felt stab in heart but according to him he need to learn manners🤦‍♀️.

“Apologise”Manik flinched and hissed and looked back at the maid.

“I.am sorry,sorry,sorry,I am really sorry,S.orry s.orry”Viren become shocked,he look at panic Manik and loosen his grip and try to held him again but Manik run from there to his room,all maids started to work.

“T.hank you Viren Baba,If you won’t come on time I don’t know what will he do with me”She said with teary eyes,Viren nodded and she left from there.

After two hours,Manik still locks himself inside the room,and Sid and Abhi come back from their office.

“What?Are you fucking serious how can you slap him?”Abhimanyu and Sidhant shout at Viren together who sat on the couch.

“I know,I fucked up but trust me I don’t want to do this,B.ut when I saw the condition of her I become angry and slap him,I don’t want b.ut I lost my control I am sorry,I am really sorry”His eyes become teary,Abhimanyu sigh and patted his shoulder.

“Did you ask him why he did thi?”

“No,But I thought he was doing it intentionally , remember he challenged us that we kick him”Abhimanyu and Sidhant look at each other.

“You didn’t let him speak right?”This time Sidhant ask,Viren tears started to roll from his cheeks he shake head as no,Sidhant hug him and rub his back,Abhimanyu ran hand in hairs,they know how Viren is calm and soft among of them,this is also new for them but they are confused too because they heard a lot about him and his attitude how he fired his maids and behave with everyone so this is all difficult for them to understand also he is not with them from years he come there one day ago so of course it took time for all things.

“Let’s go to him,he must be sad”

“Not sad,I saw him crying”Viren said,Sid and Abhi become shocked,they all run toward his room and knock but they don’t get any response.

“Bun,look I am very sorry please open the door”Viren said in pleading tone but they didn't get any response,Sidhant unlocked the door with a spare key and they entered the room and became shocked when they saw Room is empty.

“Manik,Where are you?Come see I am here”Abhimanyu said and check washroom but washroom also empty they gulp but then they heard sniffing sounds from under the bed,they look at each other shockley and Sidhant took step toward Bed and bend down……..

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋