Chapter-11

Manik stared at his brothers who looked at him with serious expressions.

“Come on bhai,I will be back before 9 please let me go,Nothing will happen,and I am not a kid,You know na my work,it’s very important mission please,let me go”He plead to them with puppy face they look at each other and the run hand in hairs.

“Look It’s too dangerous.We don’t want you to work for the Mafia any more,So just leave this job”Viren said in a serious tone,Manik’s jaw dropped, he held their hands and started to shake like kids.

“Please,let me go,It’s my dream work,please,Now I promise na I always listen to you,never disobey you,now please don’t do this”He makes a cry face and they sigh heavily.

“Fine, fine,but remember if you get hurt then I will beat you to hell”Sid said angrily and Manik gulped.

“That's cheating”He whined and they pulled his cheeks,Abhi ruffled his hair.

“Be careful please”Manik smiled at him and hugged him,then he left happily but the brothers were not feeling good, they were worried about him,they were restless.

After a long wait the front door opened,they were sleepy but still awake for their baby,they rubbed their eyes and looked at Manik with a smile who jumped on them and snuggled.

“Are you ok?Did you hurt somewhere?”Abhi asks him in a worried tone,Manik gulp.

“I am totally fine bhai,You don’t need to worry just tired,by the way why are you all still awake,it’s bad manners”He scold them cutely they chuckled and Sid pinch on his stomach which caused he yelp loudly they flinch and look at him witch make him shivered.

“Act.u..”Before he could say Abhi make him sit properly and Viren pull his shirt up and become shocked when he saw small cut on his stomach,Manik shut his eyes close and curse,Sid glare at him and left from there,Abhi smack him on his back angrily.

“Didn’t we tell you to never hide anything from us?”He asked angrily Manik looked down.

“I am sorry I just don’t want to make you worry”He said and made a puppy face. They shook their heads in disbelief and Sid came back with a first aid box and Manik started to get scared.

“Bhai no it’s going to hurt,I am fine please don’t do this”Viren caresses his cheek and Abhi pattes his head.

“You have a big wound so let bhaiya bandage your wound ok,no need to be scared we are here”Viren said softly and Sid started to clean his wound he hissed and closed his eyes,Abhi grabbed his wrist tightly while Viren side hugged him.

“Ow..hurt..ahh..bhai…o..”He jumped and started to whimper,Sid cleaned his wound carefully and applied wound cream,Manik winced,Viren started to blow his wound.

“Shh it’s done”Sid said and wrapped bandage on his wound,Manik hugged Abhi tightly and started to sulk,they smiled at him and took him to his room,and made him lay on bed.

“Don’t go..”He said in a sleepy voice,they lay beside him and pulled him closer carefully.

“We are not going anywhere bub”

“I am sorry,I always blame you for what you didn’t do,I don’t know that my Mama cheated on her best friend. I am sorry”He said in a low voice they massaged his arms and legs because they knew how tired he was.

“Bun don’t think about the past,We don’t want to know about the past,you have to focus on Present and leave the future on us”Sid said and kissed Manik’s cheek tightly,who smiled and looked at them.

“I am the luckiest one. I have you three with me,You all are my world,Thank you for being with me,thank you for accepting me,Thank you for loving me like that”He said with glossy eyes they hugged him and put hand on his mouth.

“No more talk just sleep”Abhi said and slapped him on his back hard,Manik winced and glared at him cutely but he again yelped when Sid slapped him on his butt he made pout.

“This is for hiding things from us,How dare you to lie to us”This time Viren said and slapped him on his back Manik whimpered and hugged them.

“Ahh stop,don’t beat me”He whined with glossy eyes and they rolled their eyes.Abhi turned off the light and they drifted into sleep.

Next Morning after breakfast They took Manik to Hospital who sat there while hugging Sid like a koala. He looked scared.

“Why are we here?Please let’s go please”He pleads to them with teary eyes,Viren wipes his tears and places a kiss on his head.

“Just 10 minutes more”He said and then they heard Doctor call Manik’s name,Manik become more scared he going to run but They grab him from the arm and started to drag but Manik started to pull them back,Sid sigh in frustration and carry him on shoulders,Manik become shocked and started to punch him but after a lot of difficulties they take him to Doctor and lock the door,Manik started to tear up again when he saw a lot of injections on side table.

“Handling big mannu is more difficult as compared to little Mannu”Sid said and wipes sweat from face,Viren and Abhi chuckled and look at Doctor who try to made Manik lay but Manik look at him angrily Doctor gulp and look at brothers,Viren and Sid goes near him and made him lay forcefully,Manik started to shout but he shut his mouth when he saw Doctor place stethoscope on his chest.Doctor examine him carefully and then read his previous reports which they found out from his bag.After a lot of time Doctor took long breath and look back at brothers.

“There is no complication,He can recover. There are a lot of chances but I think he skipped his medication that’s why he is still slipped”They glare at Manik who put a pillow on his mouth.

“But what is the reason behind his condition”

“Well,There are a lot of reasons would be happened but the main reasons are,some accidents,past tantrums leads this too,when the kid don’t get any proper attention or he was bullied by someone is it possible but there are more reasons behind this like a person get this problem from birth too,when his brain is not strong,he was not strong both mentally and physically and same things happened with him too,he was not enough strong from birth,he had a lot of physical problems but the things get worse when he started to witness all bad things around him,just like you told me about his childhood,this all things stuck in his small brain,if he want to move on still he can’t because his past still hunting him,when he get a hit on his head it’s not too bad but this is not one time he get more hits on head after that,after treating him and checking his files I would tell he get into bad accident few months ago,this is true Mr Manik,If I am not wrong?”Now all started to look at Manik who looked down in guilt, he again hid things from his brothers,they were burning in anger…

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye,and Take care🦋