Chapter-03

Sidhant bend down and look back at his brothers they also looking at him,he gulp and look under the bed and become shocked when he saw Manik laying on the cold floor while wrapping arms around head,Abhimanyu and Viren run too and pull Manik from arm,they all gasp when they saw how his chubby cheeks turn red,how his eyes swollen,Viren felt regret and guilty,Manik look at him and step back and put hands on the face,which break their heart but what happen next is more shocking.

“Noooo..Don’t sh.lap m.annu peej,M.annu d.o everything,b.ut don’t shlap”He said in baby voice and started to cry again,Viren’s eyes become teary too,he try to touch him but Manik step back which cause his elbow hit with bed,he let out painful whimper.

“Ahh,D.ardi…Dada…”he said and hugged Abhimanyu who immediately rubbed his elbow and started to kiss,Sidhant took advantage and wiped his tears,Manik looked up at them with glossy eyes.

“I am goowd boy,Monster is bawd,peej don’t punish me”He again started to cry,they hugged him tightly and Viren grabbed his hands softly and caressed his cheek where he slapped him.

“Bun,Look,I am really sorry,meri jaan,I will never slap you,please this time forgive me”

“Shachi?”

“But Bub why are you talking like that?Are you ok?”Abhinanyu asked him and pulled him on his lap,Manik’s eyes again became teary as he looked down.

“Do.n’t you lite me,M.onshter is right,you all hate me,N.ow you leave me,just like Mumma”He started to cry,they become panic and rub his back and look at each other,Sidhant held his chin and made him look up.

“Manik,We are not going to leave you bacha,and who is Monster, tell me,I will choke him to death”He said in a scary voice,Manik giggled and put hand on mouth like a baby.

“Haww,Shachii,but the Monstar is bawd,he will beat you too”

“Bub at least tell us,who is Monster”

“Manik,Big Manik is a Monster but I am Good boy”He said and made pout,Sidhant and Abhimanyu looked at Viren who was lost in his thoughts.

“Viren”Abhi called him,he took a long breath and pulled Manik.

“Guys he is in little space,we need to be extra careful around him,he is not like Manik,He is very sensitive and going to be brat too”Abhimanyu and Sidhant look at him with shocked then they look at Manik who looking at them with side eyes,they chuckled at him.

“That’s why he don’t want to live here”

“Because according to him we left him alone when we know about his little space”

Manik nodded cutely and put thumb in mouth,Sidhant pulled his thumb out and glared at him,Manik hugged Viren and hid his face,Abhimanyu smacked Sid’s head and ruffled Manik’s hair.

“Bub, are you hungry?”

“Yesh,I want mum mum”He said and again put thumb in mouth,they pulled his hand together and glared at him.

“Ok but first shower”

“No,I don’t want,I want mum mum”He said like stubborn kids and looked away as they pulled his cheeks and Abhi pulled him in arms.

“Bub you are good boy right?(Manik nodded)and Good boys always follow Dada’s order right,and when Good boys become bad boys then Dada punish them,Do you want Dada punish you?”Abhimanyu said in pout,Manik gulp and shook head as no,Sidhant and Viren bite lips and try to control laugh when they saw how he was looking scary cat,Abhi patted his head.

“Good boy,Now go Viren Dada help you in the shower and then we will give you mum mum”Manik made faces but started to walk beside Viren,Sid hugged Abhi who rolled his eyes.

“Oh God,Bhai he is so cute,Bhai mujhe na yahi wala mannu chahiye hamesha k liye woh big wala toh buhat hi kharus hai”

“Don’t take him easy,He going to be more brat”

“Hmm,you right but Bhai sees he listens to us like a good baby,and I know he doesn't like being punished”He smirked and Abhimanyu left the room with a smile.

They were all sitting on the dining table and Manik was sitting between them with a big smile,they were staring at him but then Manik stood from the chair and shouted.

“Idea…..”They flinch and look at him with WTF look

“What happened Bun?”Viren asked and Manik sat on his lap,Viren held him carefully.

“Let’s go to shooping”

“Shooping?”

“Yesh yesh shooping,peej,I want new toys,Monstar hide my all toys”He said sadly and they felt bad for little mannu and they curse big mannu😅.

“Sure bub,let’s go to shopping”Abhimanyu said and wipes his face,Manik become happy and hit the table happily which cause some plates fell on the ground,he put hand on the mouth and look at them with scared face,they look at him and laugh,he remove hand shyly and giggle.

After some time,they were all standing in a big mall,while Sidhant holding Manik’s hand tightly,Manik looking everywhere with doe eyes and glared at Sidhant cutely.

“Sid Dada,leave my hand na,I want to play”He whined and tried to free his hand,Sidhant looked everywhere and saw everyone looking at them he didn’t feel secure so he glared at Manik.

“Bacha,Don’t be a brat and stay here,if you don’t want to be punished”Manik rolled his eyes cutely and saw Viren and Abhi choosing clothes for him.

“Mannu,wait let me pay them”Sid said and took steps forward,Manik took advantage and started to run toward opposite side,Sid look back after payment and gasp,he call Abhi and Viren they become panic and started to search him,after some minutes they saw him playing with kids,they sigh in relief and walk toward him and drag him toward car and made him sit and give him ice cream,Manik become happy and started to lick.

“I think we need to make some rules for the little one,he is not going to listen to us like that”Sid said and ran hand in hairs,Viren laughed at him and pulled Manik’s cheeks who gave him a tooth smile but he gulped when Abhi took his attention.

“Mannu is being a bad boy hmm,Sid Dada ask you to not go anywhere right?Then why Mannu didn't listen to him,and left Dada’s side,hmm?And you know na What will Dada do with bad boys?(Manik nodded as yes cutely)Then be ready.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋