Chapter-09

Manik was playing with laptop without any fear but then the cabin door opened and he flinched but he smiled widely when he saw Abhi and Sid looking at him with a wide open mouth.

“Oh God,Bub what are you doing?”Sid ran toward him and snatched the laptop from him which caused Manik to flinch and his eyes became teary.Abhi pulled him and made him stand on the floor and hug him.

“Hey it’s ok we are not mad at you”Abhi said softly,Sid looked at him and saw his teary eyes he placed the laptop on table and carried Manik and made him sit back on table and held his chin softly.

“Why are you crying?”

“I am sorry,I just want to play”He said in a baby voice,Sid chuckled and patted his head Abhi did the same.

“Yeah you can play,Do you want this?”Abhi asked and Manik’s eyes lightened up.

“Yesh”He said happily and showed his hands to Sid who smiled.

“Not this one,We buy new one for you ok?”Manik made pout and nodded,Abhi open the lunch box which made by Viren,he smile and set lunch on the table,Sid started to collect everything from floor and Manik talking to himself cutely after finishing this all Abhi started to feed Manik who eat happily,Sid open his medicine box and sat beside him.

“Full,I am full Dada”He said and wipes hand on Abhi’s shoulder who shook head in disbelief and wiped his face.

“Yeah,you are a good boy,now you have to take your medicines too,”Sid said and Manik put hands on mouth and shook head as no,but Abhi pulled his hands down.

“You know na if you won’t take this then Dada will punish you,Do you want Dada punish you just like he punish Big Mannu?''Manik became shocked he shook head as no with doe eyes.

“No no I am a good boy,he is bad don’t punish mannu only punish monster yesh he bad”They chuckled and pulled his cheeks.

“Then open your mouth”Manik opens his mouth and Sid puts medicines inside his mouth and Abhi makes him drink water,Manik makes faces but gulps it because he doesn't want to be punished.

“Good boy,see our Mannu is so brave”Manik becomes happy,they place kisses on his head and then look at each other.

“Bhai our project?”Abhi sighs and pulls Manik in a hug.

“It’s ok we can do it again”Sid noded and ruffled Manik’s hair who sounded sleepy.

“Bun, are you sleepy?”Manik nodded with close eyes.

“Bhai let’s take him home,he must be tired”

“Yeah you are right let’s go baby mannu”Manik snuggled into a hug . They took him home and then made him sleep in his room.

Time passed after 3 hours. Manik opened his eyes and scratch arms with a smile,he got a good nap,he stood from the bed and took clothes from the bed but he winced and rubbed his butt.

“Fuck why it’s still paining,I sleep a lot,he is such a monster,how can he beat me like that,ahh but why my whole body paining?”He look at watch and become shocked.

“It’s fucking too much,Why they didn’t awake me?May be I didn’t sleep a lot,But why I can’t remember anything oh Shoot,Did I slip again?But there is no mess,the room is clean and neat ahh my head,My life is so fucked up,should I tell them?They said na they will never leave me but what if they don’t want me here after knowing about my little space?”His eyes become glossy he put his all thoughts in brain back and walk toward washroom with clothes.He took shower and look into mirror and saw his face looking pale,he frown and turn to door and twist the handle but the door get locked,he frown and try again but nothing happened.

“Hmm why is this not opening?Aishh iss ko bhi abhi kharab hona tha”He hit the door angrily and tried again but nothing happened,he gulped and started to hit the door.

“B.hai,Bhai..d.oor open the door please”His lips started to tremble,his face covered in sweat he look everywhere and saw only darkness even though all the lights turn on,he started to hit door hardly and started to shout his brothers were downstairs that’s why they can’t hear his voice.

“Bhai please open the door,please I am scared,I promise I won’t do this again,I never ever go to a club,I never disobey you please don’t lock me”He started to cry his whole body started to shiver,he put hands on his ears.

“Noo noo please please Aunty please don’t do this ahhh No…”He cried and sat on the floor.

“You son of bitch,didn’t I tell you don’t disturb me hmm,can’t you sit silently you bloody jerk,you want me to punish you hmm?”

“No no please don’t punish mannu,I just want to play please Aunty let me play”A little Manik plead to his babysitter who is hired by his mother for him,his mother working outside which caused she need someone who can take care of him in the absence of her and then she find a babysitter for him.

“Play?You want to play?Oh God you are so noisy,let me teach you a good lesson,look you have two options, go to your bed or I…”

“Please Aunty p.lease let me pl.ay”He beg to her but she pull his hairs harshly and made him look up.

“So you are not going to shut up hmm”She dragged him toward the washroom and pushed him inside and locked the door from outside.Little Manik cried but she just sat on the couch and wore headphones.

“Noooo p.lease Bhai I am sorry….M..ama…”He cried and punched the door but then he heard someone open the door he looked up and saw his brothers who rushed to him,he hugged them tightly and started to cry.

“Bhai I am sorry please don’t lock me here,please”They become shocked.

“Bun,we didn’t lock you,the door locker break shh calm down, come”Abhi said softly as they took him outside and made him sit on the bed,Manik shivered a lot they rubbed his back and made him drink water.

“Bun are you ok?”Viren asked softly and Manik hugged him tightly.

“Don’t leave me please,I will do everything but don’t leave me”He cried a lot which broke their hearts,Sid pulled him closer and hugged him.

“Bub please be open up,we promise we will never leave you,don’t hide anything inside yours,please tell us why you are so scared?”

“Is something happened in past which make you scared like that?”This time Abhi asked softly but he was burning in anger he was so eager to know what happened to their bub?Who hurt him like that?Manik snuggle into hug and show them little finger.

“Promise you won’t leave me after that”They smile at big silly Mannu and grab his tiny finger.Little did they know what Manik was going to reveal but they wanted to hear from him.

“Pinky promise” 

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋