Chapter-10

Manik sat on the bed and looked at them,they gave him a tight smile,he sighed heavily.

“When I was 6 year old,Dad stop coming to us,he never call us even once,he started to ignore us just likw we dom’t exist on world,he stop give us money too,But we have to pay for a lot of things,then Mom started to work under big company,she started to earn a lot of money,she always fulfil my all wishes but she can’t leave me alone too,she try to talk with Dad may be he will stay beside me,but he never reply her and then she decided to hire one babysitter who always take care of me and stuck with me,First she was very nice to me,she help me a lot,she give me my fav food,she play with me but then suddenly she started to behave weird,whenever I told her I want to eat something from her hands,she made burn bread and give it to me,she started to lock me in my room because according to her I am annoying,she knows my Mama will come late and she took all advantages she lives happily,just like this is her own house,she watch TV all the time,she stop helping in my home work,which caused I get punishments from school and Mama too,Because I told Mama before that Aunty is very good and now if I told her about her it’s just a useless she started to threat me if I told Mama,she will lock me in dark room and she did it,whenever I try to tell Mama she stop me and later lock me in dark room and punish me,Later I thought may be she is right I annoye her a lot so I stop talking and clingy to her but still she beat me shr threw all angers on me..”His voice started to shaken at the end,Abhi,Sid and Viren whose blood started to boiled,their eyes filled with anger,but now they need to control themselves for their baby,and patted his head to continue,Manik gulp his saliva.

“But one day she try to lock me in store room but I try to fight with her and that time she push me with all force which caused I bumped with some box and something hit my head and then I don’t remember anything,I opened my eyes in Hospital and found out from my Mama that she bring me here and whenever I asked her about Aunty she make me shut with some excuses”He said this all lost in his thoughts,the brothers look at each other with smirk they know she nist be ok her right place right now,they pull Manik closer.

“This is what you want to tell us?”Manik started to bite nails,he looked hesitant,they chuckled lightly and cupped his cheeks.

“There is something more?”Viren asked with a smile,Manik nodded cutely.

“Then tell us,why are you so scared,we won’t bite you”Sid said and pinched on his nose,Abhi pulled his hands and Manik made faces.

“Fine,I want to tell you my one secret too which nobody knows,I ha..I have a l..I….I…”

“You have little space”Abhu said and Manik nodded but his eyes widened

“You know?Ho.w you know?Did I slip in front of you?Tell me na,Wait you must be irritated,Did I annoy you,Oh God”He started to panic,Sidhant pulled him in a hug and rubbed his back.

“Relax,Just relax,You didn’t annoys us,you know what you are so cute when you slipped into little space,npt only once you slipped twice,I really love little Mannu,And we know from the start we just want to hear from you”Sid said and Manik become embarrassed.

“It means,you don’t have any problem with my little space?You don’t leave me or..”Abhi cupped his face and made him look up and he could see tears in his eyes.

“You don’t have to be embarrassed,You are so pure,We love you a lot,we don’t have problem with your little space,you are our brother,We will never ever leave you,so stop thinking this all”Manik smiles at him and hugs him.

“I am so sorry,I don’t want to hurt all of you,but I am scared I thought you would laugh at me and..”He started to cry,They hugged him and kissed his head.

“Hy stop crying,shh you don’t need to be scared,we promise we will never hurt you,and never leave you”Abhi said softly and rubbed his back,they stayed like that for sometime and then backed off from the hug and wiped his tears,Manik smiled at them.

“Now you won’t disobey us, right?”Viren asked and Manik made a scared face and put hand on the back.

“Do you think I will do this after this shitty punishment? ''Abhi grabbed his ear and he winced.

“Ahh now what did I did?”They chuckled and slapped his head slightly.

“No cursing,do you forget this rule?”

“Oops I forgot it,sorry sorry ahh”They smiled and Abhi left his ear. He glared at Abhi cutely who glared back which caused him to start to show teeth nervously,they shook their heads in disbelief.

“I am hungry,there is no food in your house”He rolled his eyes and their faces palmed.

“Why not,Come tell us what do you want to eat?”Abhi carried him like a baby and Manik didn’t push him away even though he hugged him tightly and snuggled into him.

“Umm I want to eat Pizza,Pasta,chicken tandoori,Chicken…”His words cut off bye Viren

“Chicken soup,Vegetable soup”

“Ewww I don’t want this”He made faces.

“But you still have a fever,and you have to drink this,otherwise Doctor uncle again gives you shots and he has big shots for big Mannu”This time Abhi said calmly.Manik gulped and hide his face in Abhi’s neck they chuckled and patted his back.

“But I don’t want to,”He mumbled and started to sulk like little Mannu.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋