Chapter-04

They enter the house,Manik looking too scared he pulls the corner of Viren’s shirt who looks back at him and sees his doe eyes.

“I won’t repeat this please,Don’t punish mannu”He said in a baby voice,Abhi and Sidhant chuckled and looked at him with cold faces.

“But Mannu become bad boy,he disobey his Dada then how will we leave Mannu hmm,go and sit there we are coming”Sidhant said coldly and Manik run toward couch and sat silently they stare at him and then walk out after some times they return and look at Manik’s scared face.

“Are you ready bun?”Viren asked Manik,they started to tickle him,Manik started to laugh and tried to push them but they were stronger.

“Hahah s.top…”He breathed heavily and they stopped and pulled him in a hug,then they sat on the couch while Manik sat between them.

“You bawd you scared mannu,now Mannu don’t talk to you”He said and folded his hands on his chest. They chuckled and pulled his cheeks softly.

“Aww our Mannu is mad,then what will we do?What about tickling?”Viren asked cutely and Manik looked at them with a shocked face.

“Nooooooo No tickling,I am not mad”He said and giggled as they pulled him closer.

“Look Bun,This time we leave you but we are not going to let you go every time so if you don’t want us to punish you then you must follow us,what we will say to you,you always listen us even though you don’t like it but still you can’t argue with us because what will we do is for good,ok?”Abhimanyu said to him and Manik nodded head like good babies,Sidhant kiss his cheek and Viren roll his eyes.

“Now listen,you never lie to us,never hide anything from us,whenever you feel hurt and sick you come to us and told us truth,no argument over food,no cursing,always stay beside us,don’t leave our side,don’t misbehave with anyone,no running around because we don’t want you to hurt yourself,no back talking,go to your bad before 9 PM”Abhimanyu said this all in one breathe Manik blink his eyes like lost puppy and Sidhant held his chin and made him look at himself.

“And if you break any of this rule then you get your punishment and we can give you any punishment,Ok?”

“Bun do you have any problem so you can tell us,or do you not like any rule”Viren asked softly this time Sidhant rolled his eyes and Manik smiled.

“No I am goowd boy,I don’t have any poblem(problem)”Abhimanyu make him sit on lap and pinch his nose which made him giggle but then Sidhant become serious and took their attention.

“What about Monstar?I mean Big Manik,This all rule for him and I am sure he follow this all but what about bad guy how will he react and what if he slipped into little whenever we are not near to him?”He said on concern voice,Abhi and Viren look back at Manik who closing his eyes because of sleep,they chuckled and take him to their room and made him lay on the bed and lay beside him.

“Well,we don’t know when he slipped back,we will see later what can we do”

“But bhai aap ko nahi lagta k ab hummy Manik ko ghar par hi rakhna chahiye hamesha apni ankho k samne,we can’t took risk”Viren said and pull Manik closer like protective brother,Abhi sigh and shut his eyes close.

“He was not going to listen ue guys,he is such a brat,so I can’t say anything now”

“Don’t worry, leave the rest to me,now let my baby sleep”Sidhant said and closed his eyes too,Abhi and Viren smiled and drifted into sleep too.

After some hours Manik opened his eyes and became shocked when he saw he was lying between his brothers,he gulped and shook head as no.

“N.o no did they found it,no ahh Aisa nahi hona chahiye,h.ow I come here,N.ow they hate me,they leave me”His tears started to roll from his cheeks but then he flinch when cold hand touch his cheeks he look up and saw Sidhant looking at him lovingly.

“Bub You are up,Let’s take a shower”But his hands jerk by Manik who steps back.

“Why the hell are you calling me Bub?And what am I doing here?”He started to panic,Sidhant understood his baby mannu was gone he made pout,Abhi and Viren awake too they saw Manik like that and took long breaths.

“Yeah,you don’t need to shout first you come home fully drunk and now doing this all drama you brat”Abhimanyu scold him and wink at Viren and Sidhant who look at him with shocked.Manik stare at them and become calm he sigh in relief and run from there to his room.

“Why did you lie to him?”Viren asked and looked at Abhi.

“main chahta hu k woh yeh sab khud akar humme bataye and for this we need to win his trust,didn’t you see how he was looking panic”

“Aishh I want my baby Mannu bhai can’t we hit his head and make him slip”Viren and Abhimanyu look at Sid with WTF look and kick him together on his back which made him groan.

Back to Manik he locked himself in the room and took a shower.

“Thank God,They don’t know anything,and why I an doing this all,I don’t want to be used them,mujhe high expectation nahi rakhni chahiye,why I can’t run away from them ahhh why this is all so difficult for me?”He sat on the bed and look at his mobile.

After sometimes he came downstairs and saw the same maid,his blood started to boil, he clenched his fists and started to walk out but stopped by Sidhant.

“Where were you going?”

“That’s not your fucking business”He shouted at Sidhant,Abhimanyu stop eating and turned to him.

“Don’t raise your voice at him,and this is our house we have complete right to know where were you go and from where you come,and dare to use any bad word in our house then no one going to save you,Now come there and have your dinner”Abhimanyu said this all in anger,Manik flinch at his cold and angry tone and glared at the maid,Viren note this all and look back at Maid who was smirking.

“You,come here”He called the maid who came near him,he gave her some money and she became happy.

“From tomorrow you don’t need to come here”

“Aap ye kya b”

“You are fired,now leave”He said coldly and looked at Manik who looked shocked and confused. He smiled at him and glared at Maid who ran from there with tears.

“Now sit and have dinner with us”Manik took small steps near them and sat in his chair,they smiled at him,Manik looked down.

“Well,you don’t need to fire her”Sidhant rolled his eyes and wrapped arms around his shoulder,Manik looked up at him.

“Well you don’t need to be too kind to strangers' 'Sidhant said and gave him a tooth smile,Manik pushed him and started to eat silently but he started to enjoy his fav dinner.They stare at him and adore him lovingly.

“Manik,I know a lot of bad things happened in your life and it’s doesn’t mean you blame us for this all,and also you need to change your behaviour too,we can’t bear your this behaviour,and what we are doing this is all for your good,we want to see you happy,tension less,like a little m.I mean like a happy guy,and also we decide to make some rules for you because now you are going out of our hands and cross all limits day by day so you must follow this all rules whic…”Abhimanyu’s word cut off by Manik who started to laugh.

“Haha Rules?Do you think I am 5 or 6 year old kid who need to follow your stupid rules,keep your rules to you Mr Rathore and let me live my life according to me,and don’t try to be my brother,and I am not going to listen any one of you,I am getting late,Thanks for your meal”He said and stand from the chair and walk out from there,Viren and Sidhant look at Abhi who held glass tightly and put all pressure which caused glass break in his hands and his hand started to bleed…

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋