Last Chapter

They sat there silently without sparing glance at Manik who sulked like little Mannu.The Doctor came near him with an injection,he became scared and tried to escape but Abhi and Sid pulled him on lap and slapped him hard on his back.

“Don’t you dare to escape,we are already mad at you,don’t make things difficult”Abhi shouted at him angrily,Manik started to rub his back and try to move.

“Ahh bhai no shots please”He started to cry,but whom he was kidding,Sid grabbed him tightly,Doctor pulled his pent little bit down and injected the injection,Manik jumped and yelped out in pain.

“Ahhh fuck Aahhh stop it,Ahhh fucker take it off”He shouted at Doctor,Doctor pull the needle out and Sidhant slam him hard on his injected area angrily.

“This is the way you talk with elders?”He asked angrily and Manik became scared and shook head as no.

“Words”Abhi glared at him and he gulped hard.

“No I am sorry”In this all Viren just sat there silently,They left from there,the whole ride was silent,Manik tried to talk with Viren but no response,he came back sad and started to tell them everything even though he knew he was not going to get any response.

“Months ago I participate in car race and this accident happened that time,My opponents broke the my car breaks which caused my car fell on the other side of road and I get into big accident,I fell in coma for one month too”He said this all and started to play with fingers they look back at him.

“Why are you telling us all this?Did we ask?”Viren said and Manik started to tear up.

“I am sorry don’t be mad,and don’t ignore me it’s hurt”He said in a low voice but he didn’t get any response he got an idea.

“Dada…Mannu ish showrry”They a look back at him and Sidhant twisted his ear roughly.

“So now you use my baby mannu hmm,you brat”He scolded him and Manik made pout.

“So you all don’t love me,you love only little mannu,fine don’t talk with me,look like I care”He turned his face to the other side,they looked at each other with shocked eyes.

They reach the home and Manik runs toward his room,They sigh heavily and follow him but the door is locked.

“Fine don’t talk”They shouted and walked away from there.In the middle of the night Manik came outside of the room while rubbing his eyes he saw His brothers sitting on the couch waiting for him when they saw him,they rushed toward him and pulled him in tight hugs.

“We are sorry bun,please forgive us please baby,We hurt you we are bad we love you as well as we little one”Abhi said and tighten his grip around him,Manik giggles and hugs them too.

“Don’t be sorry you silly I was just joking well I am sorry too I hide things from all of you”They smiled and pulled his cheeks.

“It’s ok but next time…”

“Yeah fine,umm Can I cuddle with all of you?”

“Come on bub why you are asking just let’s go to room”They carry him to room and lay on the bed and kiss his whole face,Manik giggled and hugged them tightly.

“Good night”

“Good night”They whispered and drifted into sleep.

Next morning little Mannu sat on the floor while shouting.

“Nooo I don’t want to go to Doctor,he is bad”

Yup he slipped into little space.

“Bun please don’t be brat you know na what Abhi dada will do with big mannu you want the same punishment?”Viren asked softly,Manik turned his face.

“You bawd,very bawd,I am not going”He lay on the floor Abhi goes near him and pull him angrily and slap him on his butt little Mannu yelp and started to cry,Abhi again slap him hard,Sid and Viren gulped.

“Stop crying you brat,Why are you being brat?Hmm I think you need some punishments too”He said angrily and pulled him on lap and again slapped him on butt.

“Owwiii owww Dada…”He cried and snuggled into a hug,Abhi rubbed his butt and again slapped him.

“Aaahh ow…showrry Mannu ish showrry peej”He sobs and Abhi kisses his head.

“Are you coming?”Manik nodded with tears,Abhi wipes his tears and Sid pulls him in his embrace,they take him to hospital for treatment just like that they take him every week for his checkup and they make sure that he won’t skip his medicines.

After coming to home they buy ice cream for little mannu who was crying hare because today he get 3 shots but after seeing ice cream he become happy and started to lick his ice cream cutely,they chuckled at him.His face covered in ice cream,nose looking too cute,but suddenly his head started to hurt he groan and look everywhere.

“Haan where are we going?”He asks them confusedly and becomes embarrassed when he notices his face covered in ice cream,Viren wipes his face softly.

“So big Mannu is back hmm”

“Y..aahh bh.ai did you again punish me?”He whimpered and hugged Sidhant, Viren rubbing his butt.

“Yup little Mannu started to follow your footsteps so I need to show him good path”

“Ohh Path of Fate?”

“No path of stars,little little stars”Manik made faces and shut his eyes close.

“Ahh I can’t sit anymore, take me to my bed”He whined as they chuckled.

“Because you get 3 injections on your butt”Sid said and pulled him on lap,Manik hissed and put head on Sidhant’s chest.

“Meanie,You all are so mean don’t you have mercy,how can you treat small baby like that”They shook their head at dramatically baby.Manik sulk at their reaction and started to mumble to himself,They smiled and drive to their home happily,finally they found their happiness in each other,they don’t need someone else they are enough for each other to support,care and love.

The End🤍

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋