Chapter-07

Manik looked at him with shock,Abhi patted his lap and Manik looked back at Viren and Sidhant in embarrassment,Abhi looked at them in anger.

“Out..”He said to them and they looked at him with shock.

“What?Why?At lea..”

“Get out,and I don’t want to hear anything,wait outside,I will call you”He said and Viren and Sidhant whined.

“Fine but be easy”Viren said and Abhi nodded,they left the room and locked the door,Manik gulped and his face became sweaty.

“What are you waiting for?”Manik lay on his lap like a good boy,Abhi slapped him on his butt not too hard,Manik shut his eyes close and clench fists angrily.

“Are you ready for your first punishment?”Manik didn’t reply, just looking down,Abhi chuckled.

“Are you feeling embarrassed?Banta bhi hai what do people think when they come to know their so-called Mafia beaten by Common CEO?''He teased him and Manik gritted his teeths.

“I fucking don’t care what will they think,just be fast and let me leave”He shouted at him,Abhi clench his fists and raise hand in air and SMACK him on butt which make Manik flinch and winced.

“Don’t forget where are you right now,and I am telling you if you won’t stop using these bad words then I am going to punish you until you can’t sit for years”Manik gulp and look down,Abhi smirk when he didn’t get any savage reply,he SMACK him again and again which make Manik’s eyes glossy,he remain his attitude after all he is  Mafia king,after 15 Spanks he lost it,His eyes filled with tears while he started to whimper in pain.

“Didn't we warn you before?You brat,Why you are so stubborn?What if something bad happened?Why the hell you didn’t inform us?”He scold him angrily along with spanks.

SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK

“Owie..Stop…It’s hurting”He shouted and tried to stand but Abhi held him tightly and Spank him hard,Manik yelped when Abhi spank him non stop.

“Fuck….it’s too much”He shouted in tears,Abhi stop for a second and Manik sigh in relief.

“Ask me to stop whenever you get your lesson and get some brain”He said and spank him hard,Manik can’t control his scream now,he yelps,Viren and Sidhant flinch and look at each other.

“Ow…Ah.h.urt….I am sorry I won’t do this again,I am really sorry,it’s hurting”He cried,Abhi stop and caresses his hair.

“Do you really mean this or..”

“ I promise I won’t do this,I am sorry,please stop now”He pleaded to him,Abhi sighs and spank him again.

“Do SMACK you SMACK disobey SMACK us?”

“Ow..no no.never…”He cried out,Viren and Sidhant started to tense up,Abhi stopped spanking him and made him sit,he hugged him and rubbed his back.

“Shh you did great,Stop crying”Viren and Sidhant enter the room and run toward him and pull him in a hug,Manik cries in their embrace for sometime and then Abhi wipes his tears.

“Did you get your lesson?”Manik nodded and wiped tears,Sidhant cupped his face.

“Bub why you are not understanding what we are doing is for your good,please Bub give us once chance,try to trust us,we promise we will never leave you”

“Yes Bun, look We don’t care what happened between our parents but we want to take care of you,want to move on with you,please try to understand us”Manik looked down.

“I am sorry,I didn’t mean to hurt all of you I just I just can’t I d..”He can’t find good words,Abhi chuckled and patted his head.

“It’s ok take your time,we are not forcing you but look Manik if you did this type of stupidity again I won’t spare you,don’t try to break any rule this won’t be good for you,And you already watch the trailer,I am clear?”Manik nodded and hug Abhi tightly,who melt in his cute hug and stroke his hair,Sid and Viren join the hug and tighten their grips on Manik,they stay for some minutes and then they heard soft snores,they look down and saw Manik was sleeping peacefully with pout they adore him and then made him lay on the bed and covered him with blanket,they lay beside him too.

“Bhai you make him cry”

“He deserves this,also I didn’t spank him too hard,you know me very well no one can handle more than 10 spanks from me and you know na after 8 spanks how you started to cry,but he start to cry after 17 or 18”Viren makes faces.

“But still you need to be gentle, this is the first time he got spanks”Viren said in concern,Abhi and Sid sigh.

“Hmm I wish Little Mannu won’t do any stupidity,I can’t see my baby mannu in this condition”Sid whine and Viren gulp.

“Yeah me too”Abhi rolled his eyes at them and pulled Manik closer, his head resting on his shoulder.They turned off the lights and drifted into sleep.

Next Morning they were sleeping but they got up and sat on the bed. When they heard a sniffing sound. They looked at Manik and saw him crying.

“Oh my,Bacha what happened?”Abhi pulled him closer and Manik started to cry more.

“M.annu’s head .paining ah Dada”He held head ,they looked at each other and Sid smiled widely.

“Guys he is in his little space”He said excitedly.

“Yeah we can see, ''Viren said and put hand on Manik’s forehead and became shocked.

“Bhai he has a fever,Sid bro called the Doctor fast”Sid ran from there,Abhi pulled Manik on lap with a worried face.

“Shh my bub”

“Dada my back is hurting too,ahh”He cried and Abhi bite lips.

“Fuck how I know he will going to slip too early,Bun I am really sorry for that,but don’t worry Doctor unc…”Manik cried loudly.

“Noo…No Doctor pl.ease he will give me shot  Dada…”

He cried and they looked at each other with worried faces….

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋