Mr. Rude ass

Karina Mariano

"Get your ass on the fucking runway Mariano", yelled Josh.

"Jesus it's not my fault okay", I yell.

The hairstylist slicks my black, long, wavy hair back into a slick back bun allowing my blue, crystal eyes to shine through as the makeup artist puts the last touches on my creamy skin and Mr Macquez fixes my dress before I walk onto the Chanel Runway 2022 with my heels clicking on the runway and wearing a gorgeous, glittery chanel dress filled with black and white details and a plunging neckline that revealed a bit of cleavage but also allowed my collar bones to collar bone.

Wearing my model face I walk on the runway feeling all the eyes on me. Walking down the runway wearing a Chanel dress, was just another day in my life. I have loved modeling all my life, it brought me out of a of a very dark period in my life. Surprisingly, I saw my brother in the audience with a fucking hot guy while walking down the runway.

*The dress*

I strutted all the way to the front only to do my signature hair flip to display the back of the dress and take a turn walking to the back of the stage, concluding my last runway show for the next two months

I strutted all the way to the front only to do my signature hair flip to display the back of the dress and take a turn walking to the back of the stage, concluding my last runway show for the next two months. The man sitting beside my brother seemed really familiar for some reason. I feel like I've seen him before. He's so hot though.

"Yes girlll you worked the runway", said Iris one of my best friends.

"Yay! We did so well Iriii!", I exclaimed happily with a huge grin on my face.

We walked into our separate dressing rooms, I put my dress on the hanger and change into a comfortable short black mini skirt with a chunky white sweater after taking off all the accessories and jewelry.

The moment I walked out with all my stuff a bunch of people from the team and some models came to congratulate me and I did the same to some of the models and team. Me and Iris hugged and walked out of the backstage area using a back door only to be greeted by many paparazzis. Concluding New York fashion week for good. Iris waved me goodbye as she walked towards her boyfriend's car and I got greeted by one of my brother's weird guards.

"Hi Adri", I say with a smile."Hello little sister", he says goofily.

"Karina, what are your thoughts on Iris's new boyfriend? What are your thoughts on the whole feud between Vancez and Marino?", ask so many paparazzis."Quickly get in the car hermana", exclaims Adrian with a soft smile.I nod, quickly getting into the black mercedes shutting the door. "So Adri, what you doing here?", I ask.

"Am I not allowed to watch my little sister walk the runway", he asks dramatically.

I chuckle, "No of course you are but, you didn't even tell me you're coming", I say with a smile.

"Okay okay, I'll let you know from before next time. Also did you recognize who this is?", he asks with a curious look in his caramel brown eyes, running his hand through his slightly curly dark brown hair.