Vogue

a/n: This is an exciting chapter especially because it's a dive into Luca's thoughts. Hehe

Luca Rossi

Cara had infiltrated my thoughts. I would relate everything to her. Yesterday after she went downstairs I went to their backyard that held a small garden. My eyes immediately fell on a blue Lilly, reminding me of her beautiful, crystal blue eyes. Then I saw a pink flower that seemed like a peony, reminding me of her plump, pink lips that I had been craving to touch. 

I sound a bit like a creep. 

But what can I say, she makes me feel alive, she reminds me of the times when I was happier. With her, I forget about my horrifying past and my treacherous present. I don't want to involve her in my and her brother's life which she has no idea about. 

What I do want to do though is go and hug her. Take in her sweet scent and tell her how proud I am of what she has become and achieved. I want to comfort her. I want to be with her all the time. She's grown up so much. Her jawline and cheekbones are more developed, her curves are in the right places, her beautiful blue eyes just bring me happiness and her dark black hair makes her look so fierce and fearless. Which she is. 

The best part about her though, is her sweet personality. How she smiles at everyone she sees, how passionate she is towards her modeling career, I want to make her mine but I'm just not it for her.  

I sighed and buttoned my shirt.

 It was around 8 in the morning, I assumed everyone would be asleep and truthfully I would've been too but important work ruined my sleep. I missed my Cara. God I'm not okay I just saw her yesterday night. She looked so hot. I genuinely lost my mind thinking that there will be other guys seeing her at the club. I got so overprotective and jealous that I couldn't help but go to the club and bring her back home. 

I'm crazy. 

But she's mine so it doesn't matter right?.......she's not yours yet.......

No wonder everyone hates me. She must hate me. I hate me. 

After getting dressed in my white shirt and black suit, I went downstairs to hopefully eat something before leaving but instead I saw Cara standing there with a glass of water in her hand and wearing black skinny jeans with a black tight full sleeved sweater top thing. I never fully understood women's clothing. But she pulled of everything and anything. 

" Good Morning", came a sweet voice. I nodded. Why did I nod?  

I can't do this. I don't know how to. She was the one who taught me how to do all this. 

"Morning", I said in my cold tone once again. I couldn't let her close to me again. I don't deserve her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Karina Mariano

If I had known about the photoshoot being preponed earlier than yesterday I could've prepped myself better but to ensure that my skin and everything was perfect even after drinking so much yesterday I did an intense skin care routine yesterday night and today morning. So luckily, my skin is glowing and I am satisfied with it.