Storm Clouds

Karina Mariano

Tears flowed down my cheeks as I felt myself choke on my spit. Not this again. My face was consumed with dried tears as some fresh tears ran down from my eyes. My black hair was spread all over my face and neck, my forehead was covered with a thin layer of sweat. It felt as if the room was getting smaller, echoes of my heart thudding loudly filled the room.

My vision was hazy and my body was trembling. It felt as if the walls of my room were closing in on me. I thought I was done with this shit.

This hasn't  happened in a couple of months now. I sighed. My hair was filled with knots, I got up from my bed not really caring about my appearance and walked into the bathroom. I looked like a freaking zombie, with the huge bags under my eyes and my hair all over the place. Model...  ugh my ass.

My light pink t shirt and short black shorts laid on my body were crinkled and the movement of my legs was limited. My body felt imobile god knows why. I hated this feeling. The feeling of disgust, being disgusted by yourself. The worst part is I have no one that I know that feels like this. No one that can empathize with me... the only person who knows about my nightmares is Iris and Adrian.

The weird part is that whenever I bring up the topic of my nightmare he always ignores it and moves on to another topic. I think that may just be the reason for my growing anxiety...

My thoughts vanished into thin air like houdini at his magic shows, quickly and efficiently. I walked down the stairs with the limited amount of energy I had. Only to be greeted by a gorgeous man's attractively ugly face that pissed me off so much. How can someone so hot be so not?

The story of my life.

I chuckled and then sighed as I saw his face that was originally buried in his phone tilt up and throw me a questioning look. I rolled my eyes at him. Idiot.

He has no control over his mouth. Imagine the wonders that mouth could do in several different places. Shut up Karina.

I say that way too often. I walk towards the kitchen counter to take some oatmeal. I may not have any runways soon but I still need to keep in shape. Model things ya'll.

As I leaned over the counter to grab the milk I felt someone's gaze on me. Rather on my ass, I mean who can blame them I got a nice ass.  I think it was a guard possibly the one with the Tom Cruise haircut. The gray stone cooled my abdomen even with the t shirt in between the two surfaces.

Maybe I could go shopping it might just uplift my mood it'd probably help me cope. The thoughts filled my mind as I straightened my body and walked towards a shelf to get a bowl. I could feel Luca throwing sharp, cold glares at me fuck him man. He hurts me then throws glares at me. Rude asshole being an even bigger one.

I'm gonna go shopping. Yeah I like that idea. I went upstairs after successfully ignoring Luca completely. After reaching my room I took my phone and quickly asked on the groupchat who was available to come with me to the mall.

bestiesss🫶:

jenie bbq
I have a meeting but what about after that??

Me
When does it end??

jenie bbq
at around 6pm