basking in a basket of memories

hello gorgeous i hope ur enjoying the story till now tysm for all the votes and reads i love yall and remember to vote if you likey. btw after april ends my updating will be VERY incosistent due to finals and school along with all my extracurriculars too but i will try my best. thanks again *insert kiss emoji* okay and one last thing, WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 200 READS TYSM!

TW: THEIR ARE SOME DISTURBING VIOLENT DETAILS IN LUCA'S POV

Karina Mariano

What the fuck have I done?! I'm so screwed, I might as well dig a hole underground and live there for the rest of my life. Someone, please kill me.

I was today years old when I realized what a grave mistake I had made yesterday. Now I'm all for forgiveness... BUT

stop lying babe you quite literally believe in "you forgive you forget but you never let it go"

Yeah, but it's different when it's about someone you've known for a long time and was your best friend in the past. I'm a certified Aquarius with no intent in forgiving people (im aware that not everyone meets their characteristics based on zodiac). But also its just my personality that I struggle with forgiving people may that be because of my trust issues or my upbringing.

Either way when it comes to him, its different. Why am I so smitten with him I really have no idea, but I also know that I'll do anything to get my Luca back. es el objetivo de mi vida. Perhaps, it may be because of his dreamy green eyes with hazel rims or his dark brown hair or the slight stubble on his face. Maybe, it's that stupid freaking sliver chain.

maybe its the fact that he cornered you yesterday and smothered your neck with kisses while GRINDING ON YOU

Of course our relationship is fully lust. No love here.... I think. Circling back to why this is an even biggering problem is that I still don't have a date to the Fashion Awards and to my dismay my publicist and his assistant are apparently friends.

how delightful!

Which means that we have to go there together. Apparently he needs to keep in check with his public presence.  And well I need a date since my publicist needs to display that I do have a social life. As I don't exactly upload much on social media (apart from watching tiktoks all the time) people don't know much about me. As much as I would like to keep it that way apparently its good for my popularity.

I never did this to be popular its just always been my dream as little girl to walk on a runway. It feels so badass and I feel so free, so free from all my demons and my sadness. It's like how many people reading makes them feel like they're floating. For me its those cheesy (spicy) romance novels which get my feet kicking and multiple things beating.

For others its many other genres, but I am convinced that reading is many people's home and comfort haven. Their escape from reality.

I sigh thinking about how messed up my life is currently. Then I think about the fact that people are probably doing worse right now and that makes me sigh even deeper. Suddenly I hear a light knock on the door.

"Hi princess", comes a soft yet deep voice.

"Come in stranger", I say amused by the fact that my brother hasn't even tried communicating with me for the past two weeks. He has the fucking audacity to come in now.