Wounded

A/N: JUST TO CLEAR UP ANY CONFUSION THE WORD 'cara', means dear in Italian. It's one of the nicknames Luca has for Karina. ALSO SORRY IN ADVANCE MY LUCA POVS SUCK. FOR OBVIOUS REASONS...

Luca Rossi

Seeing her around the house had been miserable for me. Even with that poker face, she's been putting on to mask her emotions, she doesn't know that her eyes reflect all the hurt boiling in her. I feel terrible but I need to do this. She can't know anything. For her good.

On another note, I'm so badly resisting the urge to take her delicate body slam it on the kitchen counter, and fuck her so hard. She's just so beautiful, and that body. Oh god.

Shit. She doesn't know the effect she has on me. At least it's just lust, till now.

Whenever she bends over the counter to grab something or do something it just takes every inch of self-control in me to well I think you know what I want to do. The way that guard looked at her ass. If only he knew what his future would be like.

Nonexistent. I'll deal with him soon enough.

It was around 3pm in the afternoon when I was about to go out for a coffee before I heard my phone ringing. Unexpectedly, it was cara, either I'm hallucinating or she's dying. Let's just hope it's the first one.

"Luca, please I need your help! Adrian's not picking up his phone I need you to come and pick me up or tell Adrian to do that", her voice sounded desperate and frightened.

FUCK.

"I'm coming cara I'm coming", I say frantically on the phone trying to find my other phone to call Adrian.

I try to talk to her on the phone again but she doesn't respond. I run from my office after grabbing my gun and phone. Shit, shit fuck.

I can't call him because his phone's with me. Holy fuck i'm so stupid. I quickly grabbed my car keys and pulled out my car from the garage. I tracked her phone and drove full speed to her location. I'm coming for you cara.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karina Mariano

I felt myself wake up on a comfortable, warm area that smelled oddly familiar. It smelled so comforting, and so freaking soft. I snuggled closer into the mattress.

"Are you awake", came a husky, deep voice. He was dressed in grey sweatpants with a white T-shirt. Thank the lords he isn't shirtless. I got up while resting on my elbows. My back arching forwards.

I was lying down on his bed. It smelled like him. I'm so weird. How and why do I know what he smells like? I sighed.

"What happened", I asked softly. My head was aching a lot and there was a sharp pain on the right side of my waist.

"You got shot on the waist but you passed out so once we reached I just put you down on the bed and know I'm going to bandage it.", he said.

I nodded and groaned quietly as the pain was only growing.

"I think it's alright I'll do it myself", I said. It was a stupid statement but I would much rather do so instead of letting him touch me and my wound. He crouched down aligning his fluffy hair with my neck, his gaze lingered near my tits for far too long but he finally looked at my wound again. A frown graced that unapologetically pretty face.