"beautiful"

OH MY FCKN GOD WE HIT 200 READS IM SO HAPPY THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I REALLY LOVE YALL. TYSM ONCE AGAIN BABES HAVE FUN READING!!! THIS MEANS SM TO ME!

Karina Mariano

I had the time of my life yesterday with Luca as hard as it is to admit that. It was so much fun being around him and I could tell that his older self was fighting the urge to burst out of the cocoon he had built around himself.

If I'm being honest, I'm a bit terrified that he's going to end up breaking my heart but I hope not. I'll just not give my heart to him. That'll work.. right? Well I hope so..

Oh but I so badly want to just break the rules once and allow me to fall for him. As if I haven't already..I have seriously mixed feelings for the Fashion Awards. The speed that I get distracted from topics is scarily quick. I'm excited to go with Luca but I also feel like I forgave him too fast. The man attempted murder, that might be a little bit of a stretch but he obviously got absolutely furious at something I didn't mean to say.

I was wrong but again I was just angry and it's not like he was very nice to me either. I'm so confused and have no idea what to do. I need to blow off some steam. Maybe I'll go to the gym. I need to work out either way and hopefully gymming will get my mind off of him.

It's the perfect idea.

Sure...

I got dressed in a black sports bra with a zip up jacket and black leggings. Listen ya'll I own too much black stuff. I'm one of those people who looks like they could murder you but is a cinnamon roll. You know?

Like the trend-

The more you explain it the worse it becomes...

Alright, anyways I head over to the gym which is upstairs. People tend to forget that 1. Modelling pays a lot, 2. this house was my parent's house and 3. as a model I need to work out and my brother loves working out too. I was talking to Adri today and apparently Luca's really struggling to find a good apartment or house. The prices are really high although that excuse seems suspicious, since you know Luca's kind of a multimillionaire.

I ignored it though and just continued with the conversation with him earlier. Now as I opened the door of the gym I was met by a sight for sore eyes indeed. The most handsome man in the world looking as sexy as he possibly could.

well you haven't seen him in a suit yet

My breath hitched as my eyes roamed over his body. His shirtless body. Abs sculpted into a long torso glistening with sweat. His brown, wet curls falling on his forehead. Jaw clenched from doing what seemed to be over 400 push-ups.