"Holy Fucking Fuck"

TW: mention on eating habits and little smut 

Karina Mariano

Yesterday was one hell of a day. The nominations of the Fashion Awards came out. And let's just say that me and Iris and Jen did so well. To be fair with the level of experience and confidence we have it was bound to happen. I'm still so glad that this happened because we deserve it.

On the other hand, there's a slight nope scratch that major problem... 

I need a date according to my publicist because 'I haven't been seen with a man in a very long time' apparently people are starting to think that I'm gay. To be fucking for real, for some women I'd be on my knees in a heartbeat. But I'm sure that's normal.

Anyway finding a date in this world is not easy to do and the worst part is most hot guys are either, married/dating someone or they're gay or not nice people. The rare occurrence of finding a sweet, nice, and hot guy that is yet to be occurred for me.

well...

Honestly I don't know what to think anymore. I'm sure Luca has his own problems and issues but so do I. I feel bad for him I really do... I know that him and his parents lost touch. On the contrary I have no idea why or how.

But what makes me mad is that he's taking it out on me, the Luca I remember was the one who would make me laugh at any chance he got. Call me his princess in Italian... play family with me when we were kids. 

He would be the prince and I would be the princess and of course Adrian would be the kid. since you know incest ain't cool. Whether I admit it or not I've always been attracted to Luca.  I would have loved to be his queen and maybe after some serious communication I still could.

Although I mustn't get my hopes up because it seems whenever I do that it backfires. Either way it doesn't seem like he's interested in me.

for now...

"Karina Altares Cristina Mariano", boomed Matilda's voice from what seemed like the other side of the huge house.

"Matildaaaaa", I exclaimed jogging to the living room.

"Hi my love", her tone changes entirely.

Mother material

I engulf her in a short yet warm hug, she hugs back. The warmth of her body and the scent of fresh flowers take over my senses. She's  my mother from another mother. I smile in contempt.

"What's up?", I ask with a grin. She loves it when I refer to her as a friend which she is a friend of mine. But she truly enjoys being referred to as a younger person and I find it sweet.

"Nothing my dear, I just wanted to talk to you about something... rather someone", she says in a voice far too innocent for her own good.

"Erm... okay", I said... if she's going to hint on yeah then I really don't want to have this conversation.

"Don't take this the wrong way my dear but I've seen you grow up ever since you were in Italy, I've seen the way you look at him. Darling you are a grown woman and you're one of the strongest most independent people I know but my love you deserve someone. Someone special who loves you a lot. You're completely amazing on your own and I know that and this is just my opinion. Which you don't have to listen to, I love you and just want your happiness it doesn't matter to me how you indulge in that happiness though. If you're happy without a man... or woman I'm happy for you", Matilda explained with a loving smile.