What Remains In The Beginning

(Third Person POV)

-Court Of The Jade Emperor-

Similarly to most major pantheons across the planet, the gods of China have their own gathering place, referred to as the Court of the Jade Emperor, and see Yu Huang, the immortal emperor who rose to immortality under his previous master Yuanshi Tianzu, sitting upon his throne as the God Of Thunder Leigong walks into the throne room. The boisterous God gave a small bow to the emperor, which he accepted.

Let it be known that the gods of China are much more divided than normal pantheons, as most are tied to their own shrines and temples rather than a singular place

The court only exists as a neutral ground rather than a home base. So, as he walked up to the ruler, he said, "It seems the Spear Of Longinus has found a new wielder." This news causes Tianzu to sigh as he says, "If so, what did you make of the new wielder?"

The God Of Thunder then said with a smile, "It seems that he has just begun his journey, so he is rather weak, but he was able to defeat five of my weakest lightning warriors using water of all things! Truly a worthy show!" The emperor made a small nod at this as he asked, "Regardless of his martial prowess and planning, what did you make of his being? Specifically, was he a chaotic being?"

The God Of Thunder simply placed a finger on his chin in a thinking posture as he said, "Well, he was certainly wary, which is a good thing, and upon trying to read his mind, his life was rather bleak, to say the least. It seems he had unlocked the Spear just today as he was being kidnapped and sold to those hired by those devils. He ended up killing them all, which makes sense other than that he does not seem like a bitter boy."

The Jade Emperor then asks, "Well, with the world we live in, such actions are unavoidable, but did he seem vengeful or angry." The God then answers, "Angry? Yes, he was, but more towards the surprise of the whole thing. I felt no anger as I left and more relief, but what surprised me was that he felt terrified, but that terror was soon forced down a true heroic showing."

This comment did bring the emperor some peace as he asked, "Do you know of his current location? We may bring him to our side." The God Of Thunder simply said, "I do not know of his current location as I was only able to find him due to pure luck and the energy the Spear was putting off due to its awakening, but now it seems to be hiding his energy signature. I do apologize, as I did promise to leave him be if he survived."

The Jade Emperor, understanding the importance of a God's word, nodded as he said, "While it is a loss regardless, it may put in his mind that we are not a malevolent pantheon that does not go against our word like those Greeks and Romans, so, either way, we did learn a few things, I do hope he remains as you have described."

The two then nodded to each other as the God Of Thunder left, but before leaving, he said to the Jade Emperor, "Do let me know if the boy returns for the rematch if I do not find him myself, I feel a great change approaching the thunder speaks of things rising old things."