Spear Boy Meets The Queen Of Spears

(Cao Cao POV)

"Is it weird that I find the fact that I can beat myself up via a clone is cathartic in a way?"

I ask my spear mentally, to which Cato says (Well, one's own worst enemy is often themself, to which I can agree. Sometimes I wish I could beat myself up, but I do not want to wish for injury in case I had to fight in future battles.)

Celestine then added ( I would agree with you on that, Cato, but I more often than not like to beat my enemies.)

While thinking this, I have been fighting various wood clones of myself, and my skills have improved by a decent amount over the past two days.

My stores of LP have again gone back up to  345,600 LP, to which I then spent 200,000 LP on a basic Telepathy skill. I have been able to gain a handle on it as after buying it, I began to hear random voices from everywhere, but after focusing my mind, I have been able to drown them out.

Luckily, unlike a certain redhead, I do not have a psychic entity in my mind, increasing my psychic abilities to the point where I can't control them, so the process is slowly going, but I am definitely improving.

You can't have telekinesis without telepathy. That's like having a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without both peanut butter and jelly and now I am hungry.

So, going over to the fire pit I made, I cleaned the ashes using my cleansing magic and then placed some meat I had hunted earlier and began to cook it, to which I then used 5,000 LP for a cooking skill.

Specifically, I grabbed a cooking skill from that food anime, which I believe was called Food Wars, as I always wanted to see if I could actually cause a foodgasm in the future, and also, it's a defense against Ophis in case she ever comes around. The skill itself only provides me with knowledge of how to cook various things, with the experience itself having to come from my own cooking attempts.

It's one thing to have the knowledge. It's another thing actually to make use of it, but the lowest rank is better than most chefs already, so it is enough for now, and as I level the skill, I will gain access to more knowledge. I have also leveled up in terms of chakra control through constantly checking my surroundings as well as using observational haki, as I have been wary of the huntresses staying around me.

But considering the fact that I have not seen one of them and I know they would not be able to hide from my senses, they most likely have left and have probably told the council about me. I have not felt any eyes on me, so she must not have told anyone yet, but I am most likely going to have to abandon this place in a couple of days. Luckily, I have improved my sorcery enough so I can open portals nearly instantly if I'm not in combat, so I can easily make a quick escape.

Cato even commented on my growth (Your potential is rather interesting, to say the least as well. It seems not to increase your perception or comprehension. It's like you have no ceiling as most humans have a definitive limit.)

Celestine then says ( Hey, I am happy about it as I keep getting to fight someone who keeps getting better. I do not see the problem with this.)

( That is because you are a battle maniac. Don't forget we saw everything you did. Even the times when you began yelling out your moves before attacking.)

Cato says mockingly as Celestine comments ( I was going through a phase, you old man! Besides yelling your attacks before you actually do, it is cool. You agree with me, right Cao?)

I decided not to comment for the sake of my sanity as I even had a chunni phase, especially after watching Demon Slayer. Cato simply chuckles as Celestine grumbles, which is rather scary as I'm going to be training with her later, and she may take out her annoyance on me.