Monster Slaying With Spear Boy

(Cao Cao POV)

I have been in this place for three weeks now, and I would have to say that it was the best choice I could have made. Nearly unlimited opponents, as well as a place to develop my skills without anyone bothering me.

If anything or anyone hurt me by saying or thinking this, they would believe I  was insane, and technically, they would be correct, but I have the advantage that I can self-sustain myself and create skills out of nowhere.

I am under no illusion that if I did not have my skill creation, I would not have survived this long as I truly lacked that killer instinct and talent that the original Cao Cao did, but I digress. This place has also helped me develop my defenses.

Specifically, trace and corruption defense, as I know that Scathach is watching me through her connection with this place, and so I have been allowing her to do so to train my defense against scrying.

In terms of my corruption defense, simply existing in this place is training it as this entire realm is filled with necrotic and corrupting energies as well as burdensome negative emotions. I imagine that this place is only surpassed by places like Tartaurus or Yomi.

Regardless, this training exists for my benefit as my LP has risen to 3,628,800 LP, and I am a bit stumped on what to buy as I have so many options.

From buying the ability to have zenkai boosts or the smart atoms that viltrumites have that allow them to grow stronger as they age or jujitsu sorcery techniques.

But I have decided to improve on the skills that I have, and with the help of shadow clones and the overpowered thing called my magic core from Archmage, I have been improving rapidly.

While it is good, I have also learned something else in terms of the power scaling in this universe from Celestine and Cato, and the fact remains that any being that is satan class has gained access to conceptual-based attacks.

Take Serafall, for example. In the normal continuity, she is considered low Satan class, too high ultimate class in this universe. She is definitively Satan class and has the ability to freeze nearly anything other than those above her weight class.

Or other being above ultimate class, which, while presenting an issue overall, changes nothing as it simply gives me more motivation to train. Celestine was jumping for joy at this answer as for Cato, in Celestine's words, was questioning his existence.

Unless you were an inheritor of a hero or descendant of a god, Humanity would barely be able to surpass the ultimate class if they trained their entire life. There have been outliers like Adam, Lu Bu, Sasaki Kojiro, and others, but they are very few and far between.

All of them had the same problem, and that is because they were just human in terms of lifespan. While none of the previous wielders of the Spear of Longinus had been present for any of their deaths, they had learned that most of them died because they were simply too old to fight back.

Lucifer killed Adam during the final battle between the Devils, Fallen, and Pure Angels, Lu Bu was poisoned and killed by Cao Cao after becoming too old so that his body could not fight the divine poison that Cao Cao had, and Sasaki died due to old age. Most others suffered the same fate as they were either killed or died of old age somewhere.

Yet in this sea of death, I exist now, and I am lost on what I want to do as my more selfish side wants to simply wait to buy a dimensional travel skill and nope the fuck out of here, but my other side wants to make the world better if not for a small group of my own.

I am under no illusion that Humanity is better or worse than other Supernatural races, and to be honest, if the larger consciousness of Humanity knew of the existence of the supernatural, there would be an arms race to dissect various races to learn how they tick and thus use their traits to improve Humanity.