A Land Of Rotting Dead And One Spear Boy

(Cao Cao POV)

Life in the land of shadows is all but nonexistent as all the monsters adhere have either become more shadow than physical or are undead and thus do not need to eat to sustain themselves.

Take the fact that there is a Cleric Beast right in front of me. The large, misshapen Beast then screeches as he swings his large arm at me in order to slam me into the ground. I dodged and ducked under it and saw things that shall not be mentioned.

The monster then swung both its arms in a circular motion, and it managed to catch me but only slightly knocked me away

The monster then swung both its arms in a circular motion, and it managed to catch me but only slightly knocked me away. As I landed a decent distance away, I popped back to my feet and, using my sorcery and shadow clones, I wrapped it in golden whips and chains before then throwing me armament haki/holy flame infused spear right through its head.

The monster then burned away as its head was destroyed by the force of the spear throw. Using my telekinesis, I grabbed the spear from where I threw it and wiped off the blood using my cleansing magic.

It has gone up a couple of ranks along with my telekinesis, with both now at rank B, which means that they are at a high-class level. But the high class in this world are like stormtroopers in Star Wars.

.I have definitely noticed that this world's power levels are decently higher than the normal DxD. It's nothing too exciting, but it does genuinely make much more sense. I have been consulting with the people inside the spear for some power level scaling, and it seems that some power levels have actually been quantified.

While the high class is small mountain level, the ultimate class is nearing the country level, with the satan class at continental level and the god class possibly multi-continental at their strongest.

I would assume said power level for the gods specifically has gone down slightly due to the lack of worshipers in the modern day, but I assume due to the existence of the supernatural world At large, they still retain some semblance of worship to remain at a decent power level.

There are some outliers like Shiva and Indra, who are planetary if they went all out. The heavenly dragons would be slightly lower than Shiva but are still planetary at their maximum power, but they would have to hit certain places to destroy the planet.

Now, the dragon gods are where there is a sort of mystery as no one has seen them go all out but assume that they are around the level of power to destroy multiple planets, with Great Red being able to destroy a star.

The fact that the power scaling seems to be slightly higher than normal is definitely alarming, but with my ability to literally gain skills out of nowhere, I should be able to measure up eventually.

It has been a week since I started this challenge, and when I am not fighting beasts or shades, I am talking with the spear within me, as having Cato and Celestine around is definitely helping me keep sane.