5. 🖤

HOUSE OF TORAH & HELIO 

Torah and Helio grew up together. Torah's mother had her very young and Helio's mother guided and took care of her and her mother. Surprisingly, after trying for many years, Helio's mother got pregnant in the same year as Torah's mom. Helio was born in June and Torah in July. They were inseparable.

Helio asked Torah out in 5th grade and the couple never once broke up. They grew together as a couple and individually. Helio knew everything about Torah. Torah thought she knew everything about Helio but clearly she was wrong.

What went wrong?

Helio was his same lovey dovey self. Nothing gave away that he felt any remorse for what he did. He treated her the same and loved her the same. It was like Helio and Yenna didn't happen. 

Torah's heart was filled with guilt even though it was a 'fair' thing to do. She felt even guiltier because Kyo was the better man in bed. 

Torah was thinking too hard and her face reacted to everything.

'Are you okay love?' Helio asked

Torah snapped out of it and shook her head no. Helio gave her a hard stare because he knew better. 

'I'm okay I just have a tiny problem with work' Torah lied through her teeth.

'You know you can tell me anything right? I'm always here to listen to you' He said 

How cruel can you be?

'I know baby, I know' Torah smiled. It was fake and Helio knew that.

He didn't say anything after that. He hugged her closely and rubbed her back. So gently, so lovingly

Torah loved Helio a lot and moments like these never failed to remind her of that fact. Torah thought hard and deeply and decided that she would forgive Helio and move on. After all, she did the same thing as him. She got her 'revenge'. They could both forget it ever happened and continue with their lives.

Yes. This is the best thing to do.

*****

Helio left for work an hour ago and Torah had fallen asleep. She was awoken by the sound of her phone ringing. The caller ID read 'makki❤.'

'Honey why didn't you tell me you're back in town' came makki, Torah's bestfriends whiny voice.

'I'm so sorry, I've been caught up in a lot' Torah sighed 'I have a lot to tell you'

'You wanna talk now or should we meet up soon' Makki asked 

'We should definitely meet up…this is way too crazy' Torah whispered 

'I'm so intrigued right now omg' Makki laughed 'Anyways are you okay?'

'Honestly, not really but I'll tell you all the details later' Torah said 'Wait, do you want to meet up at 4 today, at sher's maybe?' 

'Hell yeah' Makki shouted 'I'll see you later baby and cheer you up'

Torah knew that Makki was gonna cheer her up like she always would but she was uncertain about how Makki was gonna take the information she was about to tell her.

****

It's now 3:35 and Torah was ready. The drive to Sher's was only 20 minutes and Torah liked to be on time. 

She arrived earlier than makki who strolled in at 4:05. They hugged each other so tightly and gushed at each other's appearance. They decided on a window seat where they could see outside very clearly. They both decided on getting something to eat before they began.