15. 🖤

TANIA HOLLAND

Tania stayed with Jay for another day and then she had to leave to get back to work and to sort out other things. She called her mother the day she left and told her that she was very sorry for leaving like that, she didn't mention a thing about her father and she hung up before her mother could even ask.

She made a promise to Jay that she would see him again and they shared a long hug before she left his home. 

On her way back she stopped at Shiana's house to visit her and the baby. 

Shiana's baby was very tiny. She was only a week old but Tania have see 1 week old babies who were bigger. Shiana had a large baby bump too and every assumed she was gonna have a big baby. The baby looked just like it's father. The same ocean blue eyes and straight black hair. 

Tania kept the baby for about 2 hours and Shiana fell asleep in that time.

Shiana and Thomas named her kiyo and she was the calmest baby Tania has ever met. She really was a little tiny doll. 

Tania and Kei talked about having kids before and while Tania was excited about it Kei wasn't. He told her that he would have to sacrifice his time to raise a child and that kids were expensive. A young mother who wasn't able to care for her baby left her at the health center and Tania jokingly mentioned adopting the child because she had no one and Kei told her if she wanted a child so badly there were lots of men out there who can give one to her. The didn't mention children ever again and just helped raising her friends kids like she would her own.

She really deserved a smack in her head for not noticing how badly Kei treated her. It's crazy what love does to people. 

After Shiana woke up she thanked Tania for helping her out and Tania left to visit Mr. Rodger. She was gonna file for divorce. Kei wasn't the one for her and she wasn't gonna fight for them to work anymore. Women wasn't for Kei so she'll finally let him be at peace.

When she pulled up at her home and stepped inside of the house it was a mess. Tania normally did the cleaning and when they were both too busy she hired Miss. Maisy, an old friend of her mothers. She left Kei for a few days and he couldn't even keep the place clean. 

Kei could have the house. She didn't want to stay here for another moment. This house held too many harsh memories. She bought a small house without Kei's consent a long time ago and was glad it would come in handy now. 

Tania packed things that she would need and she fit everything in her car and was sweating when she was finally finished. There were atleast 6 suitcases in the car and she had to pull down the back seats so that everything could fit. She put 3 large duffel bags in the front seat and now she was all set. She would have to drive real slowly but that didn't bother her. 

She sat on the bed and waited for Kei to come home. She didn't have to wait for a very long time. She heard his car finally pull up and she was glad she can finally get this over with. 

It didn't take long for him to stroll into the room. She didn't tell him that she would be back today and her trip lasted longer than intended.

'Tania? You're back'

Tania wanted today to pass quickly. She was ready to lead a new life, one that didn't involve Kei. She handed him the divorce papers and he read them and his eyes moved about wildly. 

'Tania what is this?' 

'Kei you and I need this..you can finally be your true self' Tania said, yawning.

'No. I-I love you Tania' 

'That's honestly very sad…this will one day pass over and just so you know, you'll remain the only guy I've ever truly loved' She said with full honesty and gently placed her wedding ring in his palm 'I'll leave in peace'

Tania left with her head held high. Kei didn't fight for them and it didn't hurt not one bit. They had their good moment's and bad and he will always remain in her heart. She didn't second guess her decision. They needed this.

***

HOUSE OF MCKAYDA & MARTIN

Makki called in sick and even after 3 days she still didn't feel any better. Martin stayed home with her and helped her throughout the day. Makki had painful headaches for the majority of the day and she couldn't keep her food down. 

One night she laid still in bed and a sharp pain shot through her body and she screamed out. Martin laid beside her and he was startled by the scream.

'Baby what's wrong? What happened?'

'It fucking hurts Martin' Makki cried, her body trembled and her heart beat sped up. Martin felt her body and she was burning up. He started to panic and he quickly put on a shirt and he picked Makki up so he could hurriedly take her to the Hospital. 

Her body heat was so hot it felt like it was gonna leave burns on his skin. He tucked her into the passenger seat of the car and drove above the speed limit to get her to the hospital.

He got to the hospital in no time and Makki got admitted. They wouldn't let him in the emergency room so he sat on the cold floor outside and waited. Makki had to come back to him.

It felt like forever and Martin paced around the room like a mad man. His hair was a mess and he was only in a shirt and boxers. Goosebumps sat on his arms and he blocked out everyone who wasn't in the room with Makki. 

Hours later a doctor came out and told Martin about Makki's condition. They managed to stop the fever and Makki layed in bed with a towel on her forehead. She was passed out from the medication and Martin knew that she was alive because her chest rose and fell softly. 

He held her hand and kissed it. He was glad she was okay and the doctor said she could leave in the morning if the fever passed fully during the night. 

A young nurse smiled at Martin as she fixed the wet cloth on Makki's head and wiped her face and place it back on her forehead. 

'Her baby is fighting already…she almost missed carried' 

Martin's mouth fell open. Makki is pregnant…she's pregnant. 

'Oh? You didn't know? Dr. Rush estimated that she was atleast 10 weeks old' the nurse smiled again 'congratulations, I hope mommy gets well soon' 

Martin was stunned, this is the farthest Makki has ever carried a child. She almost miscarried and she escaped it. Martin will do anything to guarantee that Makki carries the baby to term and is safe always. He gently rubbed her arm and prayed she would wake up soon.

***

☆ TANIA ☆