10. 🖤

DISCLAIMER!!
There is violence and contents that may not be appropriate for some readers in this book. Remember to look at all tags and be safe.
Viewers discretion is advised.

Tw: attempted rape & mature language

*******

HOUSE OF ETHAN & ALLYSON

Ethan didn't even bother to pretend like he cared about Allyson these days. Ally had Molly do some casual hacking and she found the source of Ethan's attention and love. The girl was very pretty and Ally couldn't even deny that. She somehow had no hatred towards the girl. She has no reason to care about Ally's relationship. It's Ethan. He's the problem.

They both did their own thing. Ethan didn't even question her when she went to Miami for a week without telling him why. Didn't even blink when she started sleeping in the guestroom. Then it all led her to wonder. It's always the men who want the other person so badly who turn into the worst person.

Ethan did everything to try and capture her attention. She knew how much he disliked reading but then he started reading, commenting and enjoying all her works. He didn't allow her to be sad. He helped to heal her. Him not being loyal after all these years hurt her. She warned Ethan years ago to not mess with her and she was going to remind him of it.

They got invited to a dinner/ball hosted by Lisana, the CEO of allure, a luxury clothing brand. Ally had her team do her makeup and chose her outfit. Her hairstylist put her hair up in a ponytail and braided the end. Her makeup was light but it brought out the boldness of her dark blue eyes. She was dolled up in Chanel head to toe and she looked stunning.

Ethan didn't look bad at all. He was a very attractive man and he knew how to dress. He stood at the door way and watched as her team fixed her up. He was staring at her but his eyes were distant. 

The driver took them to the event and they barely ushered a few words in the car. Talking felt forced and strained between them. Ally was thankful when she immediately spotted Molly and hooked her arm around her so she didn't have to be around Ethan. No one found it weird because Ally and Molly were very close friends.

'You look so gorgeous' Molly gushed at Ally.

'Thanks Molly you look very beautiful in that' Ally complimented 

'Did you hear? Torah won't make it today and that's so not Torah' Molly whispered 

'I should've checked up on her after that days Ally whispered back 'You didn't hear this from me and Molly don't tell anyone okay…Torah is pregnant, she kind of told me indirectly' 

'Why would I tell that to anyone?' Molly murmured, rolling her eyes.

'Molly you cannot be serious' 

Molly rolled her eyes at her. She lived for gossip but she knew when to shut up.

'So…everyone's getting pregnant, when's it gonna be your turn?'

'You know damn well my relationship is falling about right now, I could care less about having a child right now' Ally told her.

'Ruining my chances of being a real aunt' Molly said now pouting.

The dinner went on and for the majority of the time Allyson was around Molly. Ethan talked with his other big shot friend's and Ally was grateful for that. Everything was starting to get overwhelming and Ally had to try and focus on something other than Molly's voice. She told Molly she had to use the restroom so she could get a break.