17. 🖤

HOUSE OF MYA & TAYLOR 

Mya was still shaken up about the whole situation. She asked Taylor if they should report it and he told her no a little too quickly. She trusted Taylor so much but his recent behaviour has led too many questions into her mind.

At work she found out that Akira had been here and got discharged the day before. She spoke casually with Yenna and Kiana was very distant, not only to her but Yenna too. For the past days Mya have been wanting to tell Molly all that had happen but she just couldn't. It seemed like Taylor wanted them to have nothing to do with it and she didn't want to disobey him.

Mya worked at the front desk for her night shift and she prepared results and documents in her own space. She wanted to separate her personal life from her work but she just couldn't stop thinking about that night and Taylor. She wondered if Ethan had something on Taylor. He always sucked up to him and she never questioned it.

She wanted to know how Akira was doing and where she was at. Maybe if she was brave or bold enough then that wouldn't have happened to Akira. Mya wondered where Allyson was. Someone as kind and beautiful as her didn't deserve to end up with trash like Ethan.

Mya was getting a headache for thinking too hard and one of her colleagues told her to go take a break and that they'll help out. She went to one of the vending machines in the tuck shop and bought a bottle of water. She sipped on the water slowly and sighed. She needed to get a grip and stop worrying herself. Ethan will get his Karma one day.

Mya saw Kiana sitting on a bench and holding her head down and she walked up to her. 

'Hey kiana, how are you?' 

Kiana's normal well kept hair was messy and there was eyebags under her eyes and she could barely keep her eyes open. Her body slumped on the seat and her body shaked lightly.

Kiana was a mother of 2 and Mya was there when she was pregnant and was there for the girls even at their current age. Kiana never looked this distressed ever even though she was raising 2 children. She looked like she lost a good amount of weight in her face and the rest of he body.

Kiana wasn't secretive when it came on to Mya but there are some thing's that she would tell Yenna and not Mya. 

Mya have yet to receive an answer and she softly placed her hand on Kiana's back and rubbed it gently. She loved helping others even if it's just by being there. Kiana didn't push her off so she closed the gap between her and hugged her.

Her body tensed up and then she began shaking harder than before. Her breathing grew ragged and then came the sniffles. Mya continued to hug and hold her as he cried. She didn't know what she was going through and she might never know but if there's anything she can do to help she's willing to try.

'Kiana..' She whispered softly 

They both lost track of time and Kiana was the first one to excuse herself and left. Mya gulped down the rest of the water and went back to work.

***

Taylor was still sleeping when Mya finally arrived at home at 6 am. His snores could be heard from downstairs and Mya shook her head. She was glad that he doesn't snore when they sleep together. She threatened him once and he must have learnt how to control it. 

Mya quickly got changed and was left in a tiny blank shorts and one of Taylor's oversized shirts. She released her hair from the elastic bands and massaged her scalp. She crawled onto the bed and curled up into Taylor's back. He had no shirt on and the blanket covered his entire body. The ac in the room wasn't low but Taylor should've known better to keep his shirt on. Mya's body was touching Taylor's and she hugged his waist. His scent knocked her out immediately and soon she fell asleep.

***

Mya slept for 6 hours and she stretched her limbs out and yawned. The blue Sky shone brightly and the suns rays peeked through the Window. Taylor left the curtains closed and it was a good thing he did so because Mya would've woken up earlier.

She was alone in bed and Taylor's laptop was left open on  a game that he had been playing. Mya got out of bed and slipped her feet in her slippers and headed to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. 

Taylor was washing his hands at the sink when she pulled the door. He turned his head towards her and told her good morning. Mya returned it and picked up her toothbrush. Taylor dried his hands on a towel and wrapped his arms around Mya's tiny waist as she brushed her teeth. As soon as she was done he smashed his lips onto hers and hugged her tightly.

'I made breakfast for you' 

'Thanks, I'm starving'

Taylor held Mya's hand as they walked to the kitchen together. The food was cold so he placed it in the microwave so it could get warm again. Mya sat on one of the kitchen stools and picked up Taylor's phone that was left there.

She saw his wallpaper and rolled her eye's. He had the same photo that she took in his phone when he just bought it. He face was squished up and she looked like a potato but he found it quite and it has been there for 5 year's. The man barely changes his wallpapers and profiles. Mya would have to take matters in her own hands sometimes.

Taylor's phone was boring and did not have some of the apps Mya had on hers and she was too lazy to go back upstairs to get her phone. She didn't even realise that the food finished heating up until Taylor placed the plate before her. 

What she considered breakfast and what Taylor considered breakfast was two different things. She went for cereal and pancakes and Taylor would cook a full meal. He liked cooking and he did most of the cooking in the house and it tasted great so she wasn't complaining.

'Eat up' 

Mya smiled at him and blew her food to cool it. Taylor was really one of a kind. He sat with her and they talked when Mya wasn't chewing. 

When Mya was almost finished Taylor got a call from Teren and his lips pursed when he was finished talking. 

'I'm sorry baby I have to go'

'Did something happen? What did Teren say?' 

'He wants my help with something…I'll talk to you about it when I get back' Taylor kissed her forehead 'it won't take long' 

'Okay..Don't forget to call me'

***

☆ TANIA ☆