11. 🖤

DISCLAIMER!!

There is violence and contents that may not be appropriate for some readers in this book. Remember to look at all tags and be safe.
Viewers discretion is advised.

Tw: attempted rape & mature language

****

AKIRA ROWE

Akira was starting to regret moving here. She was awalking disappointment and was only made to suffer. She's been suffering all her life with no signs of it stopping. She shouldn't have allowed what was happening between her and Ethan to continue. In the beginning it seemed like she had the upper hand and could control him but she had no Idea the kind of person Ethan Kousier was. 

At first he would do anything for her, he listened to her and was always by her side. The day when he saw her with Ian he changed completely. Akira met this guy and they bonded easily. She didn't trust guys completely but Ian was different. He felt like the home she never had. He was real and didn't try to be someone else. He was open with his intentions and she was still drawn to him.

Ian invited her out on a date once. He took her to the beach, where they had a small picnic in a secluded area. Akira felt so at peace with him. One date turned to 3 more but she was afraid of commitment and he understood her. 

Ethan was married and he could freely discard Akira at any moment. She did not understand why he changed that day he saw her with Ian. He didn't own her. 

After that day he started getting possessive and stopped caring whether he got caught or not. He would invite himself into her office and demand that she have sex with him right there. He told her that he would kill Ian if she didn't end things with him. She didn't take him seriously at first but then he started digging up her past and Ian's.

This was another challenge that she had to get out of. She left her job and blocked him. He found where she lived and he'd park outside of her gate and sometimes even sleep there. Ethan was sometimes like a spoiled child and Akira deeply regretted ever interacting with him. 

Akira didn't know what got over her but one day she told Ian everything that happened between her and Ethan. He wasn't very judgemental but he gave his honest opinion. He told her that Ethan's dirty games wouldn't work on him and that his karma will reach him soon.

Akira starts realizing she has feelings for Ian that she can't deny but she doesn't know what to do with it.

****

Akira stayed at Ian's place for 3 days now. She unofficially moved in with him. He invited her over for one day and then he didn't want her to leave. He had to work late that day so she went to her home that night. 

Her house was fine but she still decided to do some late night cleaning. She played some music and had a solo concert as she cleaned. After she finished cleaning her room, bathroom and the kitchen she took a bath and then she decided on watching her favorite reality tv show and popped popcorn. 

She was halfway through the 4th episode when she heard loud knocks on her door. She paused the show and sit still. The knocks continued. It was late at night and she didn't know anyone like that who would come knocking on her door other than Maybe Yenna or Ethan. Ian knew how to get into her house and she wouldn't open the door for Ethan.

'Akira I know you're in there…listen I just want to talk and nothing else okay' 

The voice belonged to Ethan and Akira's blood ran cold. He sounded desperate and kind of sick. She had a mental debate in her head of whether or not she should open the door.