13. 🖤

TANIA & JAY

Jay didn't sleep that night and when the sky began to light up he got up and tried to be productive around the house. Tania slept for the entire night without even waking up once. The light from the window shone on her face and made the freckles on her face stand out. She was so effortlessly beautiful.

Jay did some cleaning and when it was near 8 o'clock he started making breakfast. He remembered what Tania told him she liked from middle school and he wondered if it was still the same. He whistled as he worked and his pet cat greeted him by circling around his leg. He forgot about her last night and Lulu wouldn't hate him for it. He planned to feed her after he was finished with breakfast.

Tania woke up and blinked twice. She had no Idea where she was. Panicked was starting to rise in her and she scanned the room and saw photos of Jay and she breathed a sigh of relief. The events from last night attacked her again and she felt like her head was gonna tear off. 

She fought back tears because she refused to allow herself to break down like that again. What she had with Kei is now gone for good and she couldn't look at her father the same. He was no father to her. No father would ever do that to their child. The smell of food cooking made Tania's stomach roll and she pushed the covers off of her and made her way downstairs. 

She stood at the doorway and watched as Jay danced around as he cooked. He was only in a plain white shirt and gray boxers and Tania didn't mean to stare but she couldn't help it. Tania suddenly started remembering something and her face fell. There were always some sort of signs weren't there?

***

It was one of those lucky days where Tania and Kei were both home from work. Tania asked Kei to go to the beach with her and he declined. Told her he had a lot of work to get done. She jokingly told him that he should've received employee of the year plaques because he was a workaholic even on day offs and he wasn't happy about it. 

She apologized to him because she didn't want to ruin the mood for the rest of the day. He asked her to join him in the shower and she got a little too excited about it. She really thought that something would happen ha. He stripped and got in and Tania did the same but she noticed weird scratches on his back and she didn't put them there. He asked her to help him soothe them and she complied. She did it without even asking how he got them. She was getting tired of doing that and she hugged him from behind with her breast pressing into his back.

They haven't had sex in six months and while she knew that Kei wasn't really that kind of person, six months was a stretch. Honestly, even once a month was good for her. She talked with Kaila about it and she gave her pointless seduction tips that Tania was too afraid to try. Shiana told her things She didn't want to hear and just told her to learn to please herself. Shiana was a fan of Kei from the beginning and Tania didn't care because she loved him. However, when Kei found out she bought sex toys for herself he got mad and didn't talk to her for 2 days. She gave them to Kaila and kept one for herself that she kept hidden. 

That same day Kei decided to make dinner and he was wearing his favorite black shirt. She stood there and admired his back. He was tall with a good amount of muscles and his biceps flexed as he cut the vegetables.

 She asked him if he needed help and he told her no. She sulked but let him be. His phone was on the kitchen counter and she picked it up and took a photo of herself and posted it. He caught her and told her to delete it and Tania didn't want to start an argument but it definitely hurted her because he only posted her on her birthday. 

She still had his phone but it was turned off in her hands but she could still see every notification when it pinged. -Geo- texted Kei. He sent a link and it had gay bdsm on it but back then Tania didn't care too much. She told Kei that Geoo texted and he grabbed the phone from her and told her to stop touching his phone. She was blindly in love with him and never questioned anything he did.