Ch 4, A Pleasant Surprise

I start making my way towards the Bank, pointing out some magical thing or the other to little Harry. He really seemed to enjoy the brooms display. Future seeker knows his stuff. I snicker at the thought.

When we finally reach Gringotts, it looks more intimidating than I thought it would be. I suddenly remember the time of the Hufflepuff horcrux hunt and how they broke into the bank. I suppress a shiver, that was totally uncalled for.

I walk up the steps, making sure to avoid eye contact with the intimidating guards, and make my way in. It is sparse, just like the alley. Only five people including myself (none that I can recognize...Good.)

Going to a free teller I take a deep breath to look serious, "Excuse me, I would like to enquire about my accounts, if I have any. Is there a way to do so?".

The goblin looks down from the podium, they really are scary, "There is an Inheritance Test available for 3 galleons."

"Do you accept muggle pounds...?"

He narrowed his eyes at me "...Yes."

"And what would be the conversion of that?"

A sigh..."That would be 14.93 in pounds."

"Then I would like the test please.", I say in what I hope is a confidant voice. He puts down his quill and gets up with a "Follow me."

I'm then led to very confusing path. I'll enquire about adoption and whatnot later. I don't even know if they would provide services other than simple banking... Better wait before asking...

After just a few minutes of walking, I gave up on memorizing the path, the goblin opens a door to his office and proceeds to sit behind his desk. It's a rather plain office, only thing in there is the table and the three chairs. The only thing worth noting would be the whole left wall that is just all drawers.

I look to the goblin and...he's giving a very pointed stare. I notice I have not moved an inch from the door. With an awkward cough I sit on the chair with Harry on my lap.

The goblin- I need to know what his name is- takes out a rather thick parchment and a small knife. Sliding them towards me he says, "Three drops for general test and seven for detailed one. The detailed one would still cost the same."

"Seven drops then..." I say while reaching for the knife. I cut my middle finger of my right hand and squeeze seven drops on the parchment, cleaning the knife on my dress and putting it on the table. I don't know if the misuses of blood are true or not but... just in case.

I watch the blood flow to writings, and when it's done, the goblin snatches it off the table and starts reading. I would like to have known first... I pout a little.

I see that the more the goblin reads the more his eyes widen. I think I did inherit something... he suddenly calls towards the door in the goblin language, and I catch a guard answering back and rushing to somewhere.

"Is everything okay...?"

Instead of answering, he passes the result to me.

Magical name: Isis Evelyn Rosier

Chosen Name: Marianne Verne (Pure-blood)

Age: 21 (12 December, 1959)

Father's Name: Damian Morte Rosier (Pure-blood) (Deceased)

Mother's Name: Evelyn Lilith Rosier nee Fawley (Pure-blood) (Deceased)

Sibling(s): None

Godparent(s): None

Creature Inheritance(s): None

Lady to:

Rosier (Paternal)

Fawley (Maternal)

LeFay (Maternal)

Emrys (Condition fulfilled be Lady to LeFay)

Hufflepuff (Through Magic)

Assets and Investments:

Rosier Trust Vault – 3,465,001 G

Rosier Main Vault – 1,546,986,523 G

Fawley Main Vault – 20,612,278 G

LeFay Main Vault – 140,000,000,562 G

Emrys Main Vault – 17,000,250,003,650 G

Hufflepuff Main Vault – 193,253,027 G

Borgin and Burkes – 15%

The Prophet – 50% (Main investor)

Muggle Businesses – 49%

*For detailed information contact account manager*

Properties:

Rosier Cottage (Wards Weak)

Rosier Castle (Wards Weak, Destroyed)

Fawley Estate (Habitable, Needs maintenance)

LeFay Castle (Unplottable)

LeFay Manor (Unplottable)

Emrys Castle (Unplottable)

Emrys Manor (Unplottable)

Hufflepuff Estate (Unplottable)

* For detailed information contact account manager*

Saying I was shocked would be an understatement. Looks like someone up there loves me... Good to know.

At least I don't have to worry about money now...