Ch 5, Gringotts continuation

As I was still shocked looking at the parchment, I feel a little hand on my cheek. I look towards Harry, and he looks concerned (Or maybe it's confused, but I see what I see). So, I put the parchment on the table and give attention to him, all the while thinking of what I should do next.

Until then there has arrived another goblin much older than the one from before, carrying a few boxes and documents. Gornuk – the goblin from before, as I finally noticed the nameplate on the desk- addresses the new goblin in their language and passes the test towards him.

The goblin examines the test, leaves the things he bought on the table and after bowing to Gornuk, leaves.

"It seems that there are a few of my lady's inheritances that have not been claimed for a few decades now, so please give your consent if you would like to claim them." Gornuk addressed me.

"What are these inheritances?"

"Emrys is said to have been Merlin's title and as you are the Lady to the LeFay house, you are eligible to claim that title, under the special clause set by Morgana LeFay."

Well, that's first question out of the way... "I would like to claim my titles then."

"Very well." He then levitates the boxes and puts them orderly in front of me. I place Harry down as I don't want him to get hurt if anything goes wrong.

"Is there a specific finger or a pattern I should follow...?" I ask Gornuk as I eye the boxes, which I think would most definitely contain rings.(The fanfiction reader inside me)

"Go from inherited from parents to magical then at last Hufflepuff. All on the left index finger. After, they will merge, and if you wish to show one just will it with your magic" Gornuk answers. Damn, he went from annoyed to somewhat polite after seeing I had money. Goblins are really practical... I like it!

So, I open the boxes and start with Rosier; it's a simple rose-gold band with a small blue rose carved diamond at its center, I put it on and it feels warm... after a few seconds it settles to my size. Next is the Fawley; it is a little broader than the Rosier ring, in gold and with the Fawley family crest in the yellow sapphire.

After it settles, I put on the rest in the order LeFay; it is of a platinum kind of metal with purple vines wrapped all over the ring, it's beautiful, Emrys; it's the same material as the LeFay ring, but it has green vines instead, and then Hufflepuff; a yellow gold band with a yellow fluorite carved with the Hufflepuff crest at the center, followed by small brown vines on either side.

All the rings then vibrate and merge into a simple black prism band, that shines a different color by reflecting the light.

After that is done, I ask for information on my estates with their conditions and information of my investments. After establishing a system for communication (Owl) I move on to the main reason of my visit.

"I would like to inquire about adoption and naming of my heir. Is this possible at the bank?" I question hesitantly, while picking Harry up and adjusting his cap to reveal just the little bit of that scar.

"Certainly..." His eyes zero in on Harry's scar, but then focuses on me "We would require a Blood Test for the child you wish to adopt and in what way would you like to adopt?"

"What way...?"

"There are two options, either you adopt the child in name only – as in he will be your ward in documents only, or you could blood adopt him – then he will be as your child as any."

I consider this for a moment, until then, "Let's start with the Blood Test first please."

I take little Harry's hand with one and hold the Needle provided with another, he squirms a bit so I distract him by talking to him instead. Things like 'you're such a brave boy' or 'you like ice cream? Wanna try ice cream?'. It works and he doesn't even notice the prick.

We see the test and its horrible! I guess that hour long spell work by Albus was not for wards after all...

I wish I could skin the man alive!